Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Members only

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Default Members only

Hey All.

I've finally managed to get hold of (or will very soon) some SC and will become a member, but I'm not sure for how long. So, what I'd like to know is-

What must I do whilst I'm a member?

In particular, what are the best quests for exclusive clothing items? (I know the defense games give you some, but I can't remember how that works). Is there anything I should buy while I'm a member that i can continue to use? And what's just fun to do?

Thanks everyone in advance.

Figured this is an open question (and a matter of opinion) and should go here rather than Somebody Help.
    Last edited by Holton; 01-31-2010 at 09:51 PM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Members only

Heh, well, personally, I was able to do everything I could as a member with one month. This was before Soccer Star. The defense games have respective quests that require finishing the defense games and reward the clothing for doing so.
    There's hardly a members only item in game now, so that's difficult to answer. A ghost pet, maybe? Er, you probably won't have enough SC for one, would you?
    Well, fun... I can't answer that.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Seth Ninjax is offline Master Gamer

You should try to level up your favorite members only job or do the the defense minigames as RP said!
    <Insiders>
    All Servers

Level 20 All Jobs

Hmm, there are still lots of NPCs with winged question icons above them with quests I can't accept, are any of those interesting?

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Well Its a good idea to lvl as much as possible so you can get some cool armor.

As for quests there is one that gets you into all the palaces and gets you a bunch of clothes, I think its either near bandit hideout or that farm where the food used to fall. You know you have the right quest when you get "Queens firecrackers" as a reward the first time

Heh, not often, unless you simply enjoy the tiny situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Meagan Goldlight View Post
    You know you have the right quest when you get "Queens firecrackers" as a reward the first time
    That's the Chapter One quest line, I started that, might be good to finish it. RP, are you just being your usual self, or is there really nothing out there (lol)!?!

They're like the nonmember quests. Short, maybe worth a laugh if you think they're funny. I do them for the heck of it; I usually run through one town or city a day.

When I became a member, I focused the tower defense games first (Daddio made a guide on it if you need help). Then I finished the Chapter 1 questline. If you want to have a nice house, I would suggest placing the items before your membership expires. I would max out all your member jobs and if you have nothing else to do, you can focus on getting the new armor for your favorite member job. You should also do quests that give you cool rewards like the person that gives you a lollipop that you can hold as a reward for finishing that quest (That quest is in Durango Zoo). Don't spend too much time wondering on what to do first, cause that'll result in not getting much stuff done.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

Ahh, Jonathan, a lollipop. I like the quests that give you something! RP, any of them give interesting rewards?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast