Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Default This MAY just save you a lot of money.

So, I went to Barnes and Noble after school today. I asked whether or not the Free Realms Graphic Novel, the one with the first six issues of the free realms manga was in store. She told me to wait a couple of minutes, and I did. And then she came back with the book! I was so happy!

I looked at it. It was clearly the book I wanted, with all of these issues. But then, I realized something was missing. I flipped through the book several times, and what I had feared was true: there were no codes anywhere. (Well, I checked the front of the book, the back of the book and in between each section, and then flipped through it.) Nothing.

Good thing this all took place in the store. I never bought it. This might be wrong, because 1) I never bought a free realms comic book before, I don't know where the codes usually are, and 2) I was just doing it quickly in the store. SO DON'T BUY IT! That is, unless you just want the storyline. Otherwise, you're better off with individual comics.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Marshall Onyx is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: This MAY just save you a lot of money.

thanks but i never even knew there was a free realms comic or even never wanted it but still thanks
    Sincerely, Marshall Onyx

It Is Not Immaturity To Grow Up To Be What You Already Are... A Proud Member Of...
    FREE REALMS
    Marshall Onyx
    A Proud Member Of: Insiders
    Its Dying

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Marshall, it was on the News section, when the ninth comic got released, that there was going to be a graphic novel availible at more retailers that had the first six comics inside of it. Each comic has an unlock code inside that can get you an item on FR, which are auctioned at a pretty high price. These unlock codes are not included in the graphic novel.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

This is good to know, thanks Orth. It also makes sense that the individual FR comics are priced a little higher then other comics because of the codes.
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

Novels/books don't have the codes. You need to buy the comics seperatly to get the codes. They put the page of the code in there when you bought it.
    OMG OMG i'm back