Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default making some cool tunes >:?

hi there, im new. (although ive been playing since around june-ish 2009, i think?)
    and im not so keen as to if this is the correct forum to post in, but here goes.

i was wondering if anyone had the chords/keys/tabs/etc from the music within the game (you know, for instruments and stuff)? if not, would anyone devote some time to figure 'em out with me?

i myself am looking for ukulele chords, but ill welcome any chords for any instrument!
    thanks. uwu

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: making some cool tunes >:?

Hello there
    First of all, welcome to Free Realns Insider. I've been playing Free Realms since June of 2009, myself. Nice to have someone here that's been playing as long as I have.
    Second of all, I believe you can find that sort of thing on the internet, or you could request it from SOE via email or letter. I'm not too musically inclined, but I would love to be. In fact, I will soon learn how to play the violin and reteach myself how to play the piano (it's been a while).

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

welcome to insiders!!!!!!!! i have been playing since right after the beta ended! i'm not your musical girl though, good luck finding them!
    Narwhales. Bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celestina View Post
    Hello there
    First of all, welcome to Free Realns Insider. I've been playing Free Realms since June of 2009, myself. Nice to have someone here that's been playing as long as I have.
    Second of all, I believe you can find that sort of thing on the internet, or you could request it from SOE via email or letter. I'm not too musically inclined, but I would love to be. In fact, I will soon learn how to play the violin and reteach myself how to play the piano (it's been a while).
    thank you for the warm welcome! yeah, ice been playing for a while now. (since ive been getting back into it more lately, its weird to see all the new changes and such.)
    ive searched for them, only to have no result. ): alas, i do think i can try to email them, good idea.
    thats cool! im currently teaching myself how to play the ukulele. i used to play piano but... i honestly hated having a teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    welcome to insiders!!!!!!!! i have been playing since right after the beta ended! i'm not your musical girl though, good luck finding them!
    thank you! thats cool, so has my friend! they are the one who got me into free realms uwu
    thank you for the good wishes, as well!