Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default Maddy's Guide to Leveling Up On Combat Jobs Quick!

Hi guys! I have found some effective ways and tips to level up on combat jobs, so I though I'd share them with you guys.

Tips and Tricks For Leveling Up:

1. Do not do long places/hard places such as Forest Troll Fort, Cray Caves, Trail of Betrayal, etc. These places may seem like they level you up quickly because you get a lot of stars at the end, but they take you forever to complete.

2. Do short/easy places such as Bixie Hive, Tavern Cellar, Hot Springs Haven, etc. These places may only get you like 200 stars, but they are short and easy to complete. These stars will eventually add up into a large amount.

3. Do the quest line. This really helps a lot with the combat jobs. The quest line gives you guidance on leveling up because you get sent on quests where you do combat which gets you stars. Without the quest line, you would beat a place, get stars, and your done. With the quest line, go into the place you have a quest for, beat it, you get the stars from beating the place, then you return to the person and receive even more stars. (NOTE: When stuck on achieve level quests, try number 2.)

4. Stay focused. Okay, this may sound odd, but focus does play a big role when leveling up. With most people, (even me) they don't want to work on their job because it takes to long and it is boring. Well, then they do like two places then they quit, only getting about 400 stars. If you stay focused on your task and don't quit just because it is boring, you'll do fine. Trust me, it is worth it when your level 20.

5. Try fighting with friends. This might make it more fun, and you all get all the stars from all the enemies killed even if you weren't the one who killed them. Don't let your friends distract you, though. If you start talking too much and goofing off, then you will not get much done, as a result of little stars.

6. Super Star Scrolls from TCG might help. These scrolls boost the amount of stars that you get, making it faster and easier to level up.

Well that's it. Please tell me if this guide was helpful! Thanks!

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Maddy's Guide to Leveling Up On Combat Jobs Quick!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Magneta is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Maddy's Guide to Leveling Up On Combat Jobs Quick!

very nice All your tips could be, (more like will be) helpful!