Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Softballlove19 is offline Pro Gamer

Icon2 LTMS!(Life Time Member Ship)

Ok well, my dad said that tomorrow i can get a LTMS!!!(Life Time Member Ship) I CANT WAIT!! I hope yall can get a LTMS to! (BTW i made LTMS up ) I is going to be AWESOME! I mean, its like paying for a year of member ship. HAVE FUNN, and yes I sure I will!!

Default Re: LTMS!(Life Time Member Ship)

congrats. your dad is a wise man

/waits till payday.....

Quote Originally Posted by Darian Spirithorn View Post
    congrats. your dad is a wise man

/waits till payday.....

lol yeah, are you a member already? If not and going to get this, then have fun!

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

For members, this LTM is confusing. I just got of chat with a tech. So yesterday, I bought it. The transaction showed the charge completely discounted, net charge 0. The confirming e-mail said congratulations, your a member. Big deal, I was already. The tech said the transaction went thru but would not be charged until my current membership ran out. Hmmmm thought I was on month to month. I was, it runs out Aug 21. Then, I'll get charged (?? 0 charge? $30?) and I'll be a LTM. I guess I'll find out sometime in September when my credit card bill no longer shows the monthly charge

Good luck figuring out if you actually are an LTM!!

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    For members, this LTM is confusing. I just got of chat with a tech. So yesterday, I bought it. The transaction showed the charge completely discounted, net charge 0. The confirming e-mail said congratulations, your a member. Big deal, I was already. The tech said the transaction went thru but would not be charged until my current membership ran out. Hmmmm thought I was on month to month. I was, it runs out Aug 21. Then, I'll get charged (?? 0 charge? $30?) and I'll be a LTM. I guess I'll find out sometime in September when my credit card bill no longer shows the monthly charge

Well im not a member. Soo,I got it and it was easy. Thats what i thought. Sorry they made it hard to understand

kimiko suzuki is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post

yes the same thing happened with me..i sent a ticket but they still havent responded yet