Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Title: Lost Treasures Month (I dunno if you already heard about it xD)

Amber Kindpaws is offline Pro Gamer

Default Lost Treasures Month (I dunno if you already heard about it xD)

I wasn't sure if everybody knew about this so I put up this post anyway
    -No rude comments please, thanks! > - <
    bandicam 2013-10-27 11-31-30-650.jpg

Full Recorded Live Stream By Massivelytv:
    http://www.twitch.tv/massivelytv/b/470511382

Freerealms

Love food.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Lost Treasures Month (I dunno if you already heard about it xD)

Oh cool, digging up things that are from the old FR? I'm looking forward to this o:

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

QuanasTales is offline Amateur Gamer

- fangirl squee - Can't wait!
    pokegroup likes this.
    My time may have been brief here...
    ... but I don't think I'll be able to forget any of you.
    Thank you all for the laughs and the smiles.

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Interesting
    ty for posting.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Things that used to be available? That will be interesting to say the least. I'm not sure if I should be taking it as in they're bringing back things that are now considered rare, or what else they could be thinking. I definitely wouldn't mind them bringing back older things so that the newer players can experience it, but I know quite a few people won't be happy if they do. It would be an interesting hit on the economy.

This would be a good time for them to bring back pet trainer.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 10-27-2013 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Added more.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Confused mode activated.
    Edit: This is going to start a rage revolution for the old players that have spent all their time collecting old. Oh well, not like I care, maybe this will be fun to smack someone in the face lolololol.
    Narwhales. Bai.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

i started playing this game since 2011 (thats like a million yrs) and as an old player this is an outrage! i spent over hundreds of dollars (well. my rich parents' money) and millions in virtual money to earn those items! not fair! now i wont be the coolest hipster in fr!

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    Confused mode activated.
    Edit: This is going to start a rage revolution for the old players that have spent all their time collecting old. Oh well, not like I care, maybe this will be fun to smack someone in the face lolololol.
    Yeah really, who cares. Players only wear old to show it off. Something like a player status or something. Anyways, I wonder if that would include the old colors too, or just the actual item, but in today's colors.
    But with this "Lost treasure theme" month, going by battle job gear, wouldn't it just be the same as the gear in the coin shop? Or is old battle gear stronger then today's If so, then I'd guess it would make a difference..

Mehh, so many questions I still have.
    So many that cannot be answered.
    Dawn73 likes this.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    i started playing this game since 2011 (thats like a million yrs) and as an old player this is an outrage! i spent over hundreds of dollars (well. my rich parents' money) and millions in virtual money to earn those items! not fair! now i wont be the coolest hipster in fr!
    Dude, I like.. sooooo agree. I'm so mad after I spent $1,000 on those $p0rtz $hadez.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    Confused mode activated.
    Again I'm an old player who has elite, sports shades, vault, old VRs, etc. but I really don't care. I think it would actually be nice to see the players who are so obsessed with their items and only play to show them off upset about everyone else now having their "rares". The people who only play or mainly play to show off their rares are going to be the ones who are most upset about this.

However.

If they pull something stupid like add old items like sports shades, elite, old VRs, etc. into SC, then I'll be genuinely upset. That would show that they're going to take advantage of the economy and what people want and try to make some quick money off of it and to be honest, I would lose all respect for the game and may decide that it's finally my time to quit. I wouldn't be upset over the fact that they added "rares" into the game again, I would be upset that they once again practically gave away items that used to have to be earned (like the card duelist case) and completely took advantage of their player base more than I've ever seen before. Not only that, but most of the old items (with the exception of the TCG VRs) were once free/earn able items in the game. Our current producer (in my opinion) is one of the best ones that we've ever had, so I don't think he would do something like that. I think that if they are going to add these items back into the game, they should be added back the way that they were previously earned. For example, elite should be put back into coin shop for the price it used to be at and it would be nice for them to open up the vault for a while. I doubt this is the way things are going to go if they really do add these items back into the game, but that's the way I think it should be.

I just hope they don't make a mistake with how they go about doing this.

Amber Kindpaws is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Niki View Post
    Interesting
    ty for posting.
    no problem! :]

Freerealms

Love food.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast