Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lathyris is offline Explorer

Default Looking for something to do/people to chat with

So as some of you know, I am relatively new to Free Realms. I have found the mini games to be quite enjoyable. But I am finding the solo act to be rather boring after a while. I am looking for something to do as a group, and people to chat with while I enjoy my experience.

I haven't had the chance to meet up with anyone on the forums yet, and would like to take the opportunity to do so. So if anyone has some time they'd like to spare to come spend some time with me and show me what the group side of FR has to offer, I'd be rather happy.

Thanks for taking the time to come read my request~ :3

~Lathyris
    Free Realms Name: Lathyris Swiftwhisper (Changed from Raven Swiftwhisper) ~ Lifetime Member~

Feel free to contact me in game. Always happy to meet new people.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Looking for something to do/people to chat with

Hey there! Well, first of all, I know I'm sort of late at saying this, but, welcome to FR and FRI! I'm Princess Celestina, but you can call me Celes. I'm usually around the Realms on the weekend but not so much during the week. I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself so far! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Btw, I MIGHT come online in a few minutes..but it's getting late where I live. So, I kind of doubt I'll be able to.
    Cya around the Realms!
    ~ Celes

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

thank you for the welcome Celes. I can understand that it is getting a bit late. if you happen to be on, i am on Channel 1 at the moment just harvesting away getting some moonbeans and such.

I had several questions though, like why is it so easy to level? (Got level 20 chef in little effort. :<) I could see myself getting max level in alot of things rather quickly. D: After you do get max level however, what is there afterwards? like do you get bigger bonuses? more chances for rare outfits? o.o just slightly confused is all. :3

Don't get me wrong, i'm definitely having alot of fun. Just slightly concerned is all.
    Free Realms Name: Lathyris Swiftwhisper (Changed from Raven Swiftwhisper) ~ Lifetime Member~

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Hi! i hate school and it starts tomarrow.

----

Well think of it this way, take advantage of school while you can. it gets very expensive down the road if you neglect your studies and have to take classes you could have had done in middle/high school in college. :O

Ok maybe I shouldn't have phrased it that way, probably not the most positive. Well no one has to LIKE school. But try to make the best of it while you can. School can be what you make of it.

In my opinion, the Chef job is DEFINITELY the easiest to level up. You get stars very easily by cooking up some awesome recipes. If you like being creative, this job is the way to go. Other jobs that are similar, like blacksmithing or mining, are pretty fun as well. When you level up the jobs, you have a chance to get clothing/armor called max gear. Each job has different named max gear. For example, for ninja, it's Jonin, for mining, it's Fully Loded, for Brawler, it's Knockdown, etc.
    Battle jobs are harder to level up. Probably the hardest combat job to level up is the archer or medic.
    During special holidays (like Christmas or Valentines, etc..), there are special minigames that contain special holiday rewards on the wheel that you get to keep year-round (unless you trade or sell it). The best minigames that have the best rewards during the holidays are the minigames that require you to be a higher level before you can play them (like level 16).
    Hope this helps!
    I think I MAY have answered all of you questions. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.
    ~ Celes

Celestina Corinne

That helped alot actually. I assume you can still get "Maxed Gear" outside of holidays (I can at least hope as much hehe.) Right?

Also just out of curiosity. If I was to lets say, Buy a lot, (not that I can afford it right this moment, but was considering it in the near future.) Would I just move my current "small Wildes house" to that lot? or would I buy a new house for it? Or is it just an extention of my housing community stuff that I just store extras of my housing items? o.o

I just happened to like the Chef mini games primarily becauseI loved cooking mama for the ds (I don't care if people say I'm too old for it, it was addictive I tell ya, addictive! D: ) Though I seem to have alot of trouble on some of the cutting portions of recipies.Like when trying to cut meat, even when I am obviously moving my mouse up and down, it sometimes doesn't want to obey. :/

Lol, ok, yeah, you can get maxed gear outside of the holidays. Haha
    As for the lots, you're practically just either extending your storage space or extending a space for your creativity. You aren't able to place a lot inside of a wilds house. Although, that's not a bad idea at all.
    And it's alright, I'm also a fan of the Cooking Mama game. It's SOOOOOO fun! I find it very enjoyable. Haha, nothing to be ashamed of, my friend.

Celestina Corinne

Well definitely good to know. Well at least that way i don't need to feel rushed to get a lot right away, unless the sandy beaches are going away . D: Another question, should I be concerned about my inventory? Seems my avatar has a bag of holding, if you know what I mean. *chuckles*

Also is there any particular tips you can give me regarding the Pirate's Plunder minigame? I seemed to do well on my first one, but I am very sure that was by chance. It seemed some players were doing ALOT more damage to me than i was to them even when I saw my cannons hit. :/

EDIT: Sure do seem to get "coins" alot on recipie completion *stares at the gi she so definitely wants D:*
    Last edited by Lathyris; 08-30-2010 at 12:56 AM.

Concerning your inventory, I'm pretty sure there's no limit. So my advice, ADD TO THE COLLECTION! Go clothing crazy like I have. *giggles*
    In the future, you might notice that something has disappeared from your inventory. Don't panic. Simply send in a ticket telling the refs what you're missing, and they will get back to you asap.
    As for Pirate's Plunder, I would get close (but not TOO close) to your opponents. Then fire away. Fire a few times then RUN! Or..SAIL! Sail like the wind! Haha. It gives you the choice between 3 different sized boats. Get the medium one. I like to call it the "Happy Medium" because it has the capability of doing a little bit of everything (talking about health and fire accuracy). I would give you a more detailed strategy, but I'm about to fall asleep, lol. If you have anymore questions, you can either post here, send me a VM, or send me a PM.

Celestina Corinne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast