Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By AangXD
  • 3 Post By ninjablade2000
  • 1 Post By Layla Littlenymph

Title: Long Time

Capt. GoodPrice is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon4 Long Time

i came back and couldent get on free realms some kind of error well, i'm just checking up on my insider friends, some of you know my real main that i cannot say on this page due to profile issues but its me "Kobano" also know as the TCG Guy.

If any of you would like to tell me whats up in free realms just post here ill reply quick and dont worry i " might " come back
    Kobano
    <TCG Seller>
    A Must See

Element is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Long Time

Okay! Sunstone Valley opened, the mysterious merchant is here but we're waiting for her to open, there will soon be robgoblin banking (storage) and there is a Where's Waldo photoshoot going on soon. Pogostick ride is also here. :3

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

SOE is going to be sold?

KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Leighten Brave is offline Amateur Gamer

My brother has also just came back from a two-year break. He left the game before Free Realms was hacked and they shut the game down for a few weeks. He came back and had to change his password {Remember they made everyone change their password when the game was back up?} Yeah, it's been that long!

#PrincessCelestinaForFRI

Leighten Brave is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    SOE is going to be sold?

I don't think that is for sure yet. You should probably ask Amnerys.

#PrincessCelestinaForFRI

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

You missed about a million new lame SC items and about 30 minutes of new content so in other words, business as usual.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    SOE is going to be sold?

No, seriously stop this. If anything SOE is focusing more on FR that's why the new FR producer is the old EverQuest producer.

Parachute, Mystery Merchant, Storage coming soon, New Rides, All TCG quests are now FTP. New Hero TCG set...
    Layla Littlenymph likes this.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    You missed about a million new lame SC items and about 30 minutes of new content so in other words, business as usual.
    I'm bored with these remarks.
    hello

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

FR has advanced more over this past year than it has at any other time since I began playing in the beginning of 2010. Sooo... I also am beginning to tire of comments about lame content, and rumors of it being sold. I think they have made great strides these past few months to bring FR in line with the expectations of its player base, but we are beginning to stray from the topic here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are "The TCG Guy" you will likely want to look at that aspect of the game.

* TCG quest packs 1 and 2 are now free to play
    * TCG quest pack 3 was added, and has also become free to play
    * There is a series 4 quest line available that picks up where quest pack 3 leaves off, and is also free.
    * The 3rd and 4th quests grant a free hoverboard mount as the final quest reward. The mount is exclusive to the quest line.
    * There are now 4 card series in all, and talks of a 5th series in the works.
    * Tournaments have been reduced down to two hours, A higher number of tournaments run on a daily basis, and the prize structure has changed. Sadly, there are no more mega tournaments such as the ones FRI used to host.
    * Brush off that old deck of yours. The newer series introduce new play elements into the game, and some of the older cards have been modified to make them more compatable with the overall game.
    AangXD likes this.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>