Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title: Locked Chests

Littles is offline Explorer

Icon8 Locked Chests

As I'm wandering around, i've noticed several locked chests. I was wondering if anyone else has found any & maybe per chance opened one. All I get when I approach a chest is, "Sorry you don't have a key for that", or something to that affect.

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Locked Chests

Thanks so much for asking that question! I have come across three locked chests and was told I needed a key. I would love to know where to find the keys.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

There is are key collections like other collections. I think once you finish each key collection you'll be able to open a chest.

mootooyou is offline Explorer

i have found several keys but none of them have opened any of the chests. each of them are for a different chest than the keys i have lol

Lexi Wolfsong is offline Explorer

I got a key to the snow city, but have yet to find the locked chest in that town...once I do i'll let you know if I can open that chest! Otherwise I think completing the key collections may be the answer.

kellyschrvr is offline Explorer

I didn't know there were keys to find... glad I read this.

I did find a chest in the Blackspore section, clicked it and said I needed a key.. Are the keys just laying around like the chests are? or are the keys given to you?
    Kelly Lilac, Kelly Silvernight, Timothy Silvernight, and Aaron Silvernight

Lexi Wolfsong is offline Explorer

the key to the city didn't open the chest so it must be that you have to complete the collections to open them.

Littles is offline Explorer

I have found several youtube videos of players opening chests, but since i'm watching it on my phone, it was hard to see exactly what was being said. I'll know more when I get home from work & can view it better. If allowed, I will post youtube links here.... let me know!!!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

If you want to see the videos of the opening of chests check out youtube.com/user/freerealmsinsider - Cyn and Kade have put up a ton of videos there

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

usernamelucas is offline Newbie Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi Wolfsong View Post
    I got a key to the snow city, but have yet to find the locked chest in that town...once I do i'll let you know if I can open that chest! Otherwise I think completing the key collections may be the answer.
    the key to the city is part of a collection it opens the chest behind sancuary palace i know because thats the only chest i havent opened and thats the only key i need. what quests did you do to get key to the city?

lucas emraldheart

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast