Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title: Live Gamer.

thezoom is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 Live Gamer.

i now have a live gamer account, and it i just wanted to tell u guys that it works just like ebay. u have to have a paypal account and when you try to sell something u have to pay a $1.99 fee. but you can sell almost any thing, u just get on free realms (after you make ur live gamer account) and go to ur inventory and you just click on ur stuff and (if it has it) click on the little button with a ribbon on it, YOU CAN EVEN SELL CHARACTERS THAT YOU HAVE MADE (u have to do that on ur profile page).

i hope this helps anyone that is haveing problems with live gamer.

XboxLive Gamertag: beastin billy

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Live Gamer.

The problem is that this is only available to U.S. residents of age 18 and older, probably due to the real life money transferring. It's a shame, because I wanted to sell one of my accounts, but it's not up to that age yet, and I doubt Technical Support would change its DOB since that account and another that I changed the DOB on have the same e-mail.

yea........

Greenwarrior is offline Amateur Gamer

Trust me, it ain't all it's hyped up to be. For starters, you have to pay at least $1.25 for any item that you sell. So, in order to make a profit, whatever you have to sell has to be at least $1.26; and that's not really making any money at all.

Besides that, you can't even sell TCG cards, outfits, and VR's (thanks to EOJ for confirmation on these). Besides these, the only item anyone would pay more than 1.25 for would be a swirly shirt, or another rare Vault item. Not to mention, PayPal also extracts some profit from this, too.

So, for all the hassle, it's not really worth it, unless you're selling a whole character - and that's my verdict.
    Status: The "Stop Procrastination" campaign has been delayed indefinitely.
    http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae131/SilverPatriot/Free%20Realms/GWHalSig.jpg
    Found Exclusively on Servers 1 & 7

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwarrior View Post
    Trust me, it ain't all it's hyped up to be. For starters, you have to pay at least $1.25 for any item that you sell. So, in order to make a profit, whatever you have to sell has to be at least $1.26; and that's not really making any money at all.

Besides that, you can't even sell TCG cards, outfits, and VR's (thanks to EOJ for confirmation on these). Besides these, the only item anyone would pay more than 1.25 for would be a swirly shirt, or another rare Vault item. Not to mention, PayPal also extracts some profit from this, too.

So, for all the hassle, it's not really worth it, unless you're selling a whole character - and that's my verdict.
    How much is a whole character worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwarrior View Post

i know, but hopefully SOE will make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaKing View Post
    How much is a whole character worth?
    it depends whos selling
    Last edited by thezoom; 11-17-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Depending on lvls and items a character can be lowest at 'bout $4.00

Say Kaden was selling kaden skycliff he would get 'bout at least $7.00
    Last edited by Renzo44; 11-17-2009 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

how much do u think that kade would sell Kade Wolfspotter for?

Ninja X is offline Banned

8.00 at least they are cheep

all the stuff costs to much

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast