Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Title: Lilah's request market sign up sheet!

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Lilah's request market sign up sheet!

I have an annual open shop every other weekend on Saturdays. I will usually be on at different times so don't worry if you miss me!

I'm taking recipients to join me. You will be a worker.

JOB STATUS:

Because I am the head trader of the gig, I will go ahead and have workers. I will take three optional workers; one for each job I have open.

The jobs I have in stock are:

The spreader~ Goes all around Freerealms (mostly Seaside, Snowhill, and Briarwood Tanglefort) telling people the Request market is open for the first time. You will tell the information on how to get there.

Trader~ You will help me and trade with people looking at their items determining if I should trade next... You also get to do a regular stuff for stuff trade.

Sales keeper~ You will be in charge of how many people we have traded with. There will be a line that you are also in charge of. The line MUST BE A LINE. You will see how many people traded with me and the Trader. (Two lines will be sequined; one for me and one for the other trader ) You will have to determine how many people traded with each person because each person gets ten people to trade with.... If they trade and the trade is un-fair or won't work out, it is still a trade. Each person gets ten people to work with then the shop is closed.

Jobs open:

The spreader~

Trader~

Sales keeper~

Thankyou and I hope I get some workers!

**THE REQUEST MARKET IS UP AND RUNNING SO I HOPE TO SEE YOU IG! SERVER ONE IN SNOWHILL AT THE SKATES SHOP IN THE ICE RINK!
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Lilah's request market sign up sheet!

Hun, all I gotta say is if you want a to have a shop, have a shop, but no one wants to work for you.
    I promise you life will be very hard if you depend on people like this.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

I was just putting an offer up o.O If someone wants TO HELP ME then kewl ^ ^ you don't

I don't care what you think -_- I don't hate everyone but I hate everyone so pillaf somewhere else genius
    Cambri

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Lilah Dimdal View Post
    I don't care what you think -_- I don't hate everyone but I hate everyone so pillaf somewhere else genius
    I lul'd. 2short4fri
    Last edited by The Flaming Trident; 10-12-2013 at 07:43 PM.
    ashfr likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

No, I think YOU are the genius. (:

I have an annual open shop every other weekend on Saturdays. I will usually be on at different times so don't worry if you miss me!
    Yes.

JOB STATUS:
    No.

The spreader~ Goes all around Freerealms (mostly Seaside, Snowhill, and Briarwood Tanglefort) telling people the Request market is open for the first time. You will tell the information on how to get there.
    People visit the marketplace all time(it's the only place here where activity is high), just post your thread and if someone is interested they'll respond.

Trader~ You will help me and trade with people looking at their items determining if I should trade next...
    So basically I'm going to be the decoy to see if they're scammers or not, great.

Wait I'm going to look at their items, why? Aren't you going to request the items you're looking for?

Sales keeper~ You will be in charge of how many people we have traded with. There will be a line that you are also in charge of. The line MUST BE A LINE. You will see how many people traded with me and the Trader. (Two lines will be sequined; one for me and one for the other trader )
    You will have to determine how many people traded with each person because each person gets ten people to trade with.... If they trade and the trade is un-fair or won't work out, it is still a trade. Each person gets ten people to work with then the shop is closed.
    It's not that hard to type down the names of everyone you've traded with, kid.
    Last edited by ashfr; 10-12-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    No, I think YOU are the genius. (:

Yes.

No.

People visit the marketplace all time(it's the only place here where activity is high), just post your thread and if someone is interested they'll respond.

So basically I'm going to be the decoy to see if they're scammers or not, great.

Wait I'm going to look at their items, why? Aren't you going to request the items you're looking for?

It's not that hard to type down the names of everyone you've traded with, kid.
    Oh I know what your saying lovely! I don't want to post in the Free Market . I would like to go wide over the Freerealms plains! I know that someone can list the names... that could be an option.

The dream that I have for this store is to have it go global! I want all of Freerealms (not everyone but it's worth shooting for the stars) to know about a place where they can FOR SURE trade when they don't always have success doing it else where!
    Cambri

Well, okay.

Edit : You know, I really advise you to just make a marketplace here, not to sound like a broken record but many people who come here(to the forum) come for the marketplace anyways, and it's highly active everyday(the marketplace, not the rest of the forum). You may get more people by just making a thread, it doesn't have to be complicated.. but okay.
    Last edited by ashfr; 10-13-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Could you please stop mocking me! XD I will decide where I want this. I'm not selling anything! This is for people who want to join me. If you do want to participate and join, cool! Don't post if you are not going to join me in the trip to becoming a national store! I really don't like how you keep making it sound like im stupid. I'm not.
    Cambri

Could you please stop mocking me! XD
    I really don't like how you keep making it sound like im stupid. I'm not.
    For once, I am not mocking you.
    I will decide where I want this. I'm not selling anything! This is for people who want to join me. If you do want to participate and join, cool! Don't post if you are not going to join me in the trip to becoming a national store!
    Okay than, good luck!

Whutcha doing then? Making business worse? Maybe instead of being rude, go take your trash talk somewhere else lady! I'm ignoring your posts. Please do not post any time soon here. You will not be aloud to trade with me ever again, not even in trade market Because you made my business worse....... By mocking me...
    Cambri

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast