Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    lil styles01 is offline Banned

Default Lil Stylez Summer Bash - Brand New Pictures Just Added!!

Last edited by lil styles01; 07-18-2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Re: Lil Stylez Summer Bash 2010

I think this is a cool idea,but does the lateness of the player to come affects the money to pay?lol just my opinion,..

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Lol yes! Do you know how many people will be there?!? Lol, it will probably lag with so many people. I will be guild swapping alot to broadcast it. And hopefully get some refs there. And it's like a sale, come early or miss out lol.

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Meh I would come but I don't want to pay heh
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

Lol it is only 1K. It takes 7 minutes to earn that or more lol. Ok going on vacation! Bye!

castaway1111 is offline Explorer

Wait what day is it?
    Castaway from reality

Trademarked is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by lil styles01 View Post
    Lol it is only 1K. It takes 7 minutes to earn that or more lol. Ok going on vacation! Bye!
    Seven minutes....It would take about 1 and a half minutes earning that in Croaking Vale...

Anyway, I will try to make an appearance.
    Jordan Trademarked
    <Insiders>
    The Official Canadian Insider.

Even better lol. I can't wait for this party to start! I owe alot of people money lol. That's why it's 1,000 coins each. I am just waiting To get up to 250,000 coins. Then I will lower the price to 800 coins, then once 300,000 I will make it 700 coins to stay. And I spend money quick lol. So the faster I get 300 people to pay to come.. The lower the price will be.
    Last edited by lil styles01; 06-24-2010 at 12:46 PM.

K production is going alot faster then I expected. My biggest thanks are to bobnine = Martin cheeryriver, and incognata for helping soo much with expenses and ideas. They are each getting split profit of 50K. And I am going to post pictures of the 25% done home, already looks good. If you have seen it please take some screen shots and post them here so they can see. If you could get pictures of these spots: entrance looking towards lot, pool and cave in pool, on top of the tower, on the red floating dance floor, and the front and back of the stage. I myself will try to once I get back on in a couple of days

Hey all, just wanna bump this, i have gotten many support on this, and half the money i used to make this wasnt even mine, but i am paying them back with profit from the party also next time i log on i will be making the big screen tv. fight arena, and a slide for the pool
    Last edited by lil styles01; 06-24-2010 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok I am out of coins everyone!! And would like to make an offer. 1 tv, and in return, I will get you 1.6K in a month. Or if you would like to donate that would be awesome!! I am making a big tv like one in a stadium and need help!! Each tv is 1.6K for you, and tv cost less idk. Donations make this easier on me and in return I will give you thanks!
    Last edited by lil styles01; 06-24-2010 at 12:43 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast