Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    lil styles01 is offline Banned

Default Lil Stylez Last Party - FREE

Yo, listen up everyone, I changed my mind, There is no admission anymore, this is my last party on Lil Stylez and im gonna make it big, you dont have to pay at all, but it will really help if you could donate even a couple hundred coins to me so i can give them to my NEW CHARACTER! This party will be big, and its a good bye to Lil Stylez and hello to the new, Im making new email also so they dont see my history of accounts. But I want everyone to have fun saying good bye to Lil Stylez, his new name will just be Stylez, and I want everyone to know.

EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR THAT DAY:

I-Spy: This event will take place in my lot, I will say i spy something "------------------" then everyone there will have to whisper me it, It may take awhile for me to get thru them all but the first whisper with the right answer wins 500 coins, We will do probably about 10 games of this

Hide-And-Seek: This will take place also in my lot, This will be very tough with alot of players though i must admit, I will make alot more spots and obsticles to better suit this game, This will be played once and once only as it may take awhile, The winner recieves 5,000 coins!

Items Hunt: This game will be played 5 Times with the winner getting 1,000 coins. You simply have to find an item i laid down in my lot, I will most likely use small items so you will have to look very hard.

Ticket Drawing: When you first enter I will ask you if you want to submit a ticker, this you pay me 1,000 coins, and during the middle of the party I will pick a Random Name/Number which i have a device that can pick someone out randomly, the winner of this contest gets all of the ticket money that everyone gave me, enough to make you rich? i think so.

Fashion Duel: this will be a fashion duel between me and REFEREE GOLD, This will be the last and I mean last one ever, So if i were you, i wouldnt miss it for the world. I beat him last time, Can i do it again? lets just find out then.

Octupus: this game is simple, There will be FIVE players in the middle of my lot, Everybody else will be on the one side of the house, when i yell octopus everybody on that side has to try and make it to the other side without being tagged. To be tagged you will be hit with silly string, there are no mounts allowed and someone caught with one will be taken out of the game, pets are allowed though, the winner of this game also wins 20,000 COINS!! The five people in the middle get 500 coins cause they are taking the chance of losing that 20K, but also it isnt likely you will win so its better then nothing right? You must have silly string to play, if you need some I will be selling silly string for 2 coins each. Donations for silly string are accepted cause silly string will be need, I forgot to mention that when you get tagged, you are in the middle too, this game continues on until there is only one person remaining, and if your the only one remaining, guess what? you gotta go through a whole mob of people to get to the other side, you may jump, run, and dive into my housing items to get there, you may even hide if nobody see you lol. This game will be fun and only played once.

Well this is my LAST party for Lil Stylez and i hope to make it big for you all, Please come and Donations or Tips for the party are not needed, but it will be a nice thing to do cause i will need some money for my new character, Stylez.

PARTY DATE: LETS JUST SAY BE ON IN 6-9 DAYS K. I AM THINKING OF A TIME I WILL BE ON, THIS PARTY WILL LAST SEVERAL HOURS, MAYBE EVEN ALL DAY, THATS WHY I GOTTA THINK OF THE PERFECT DAY TO DO IT.

KEEP WATCHING THIS THREAD FOR THE TIME AND DATE!!

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by lil styles01; 07-18-2010 at 06:35 PM.

Spitface is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Lil Stylez Last Party - FREE

When will it be?

lol hold your horses man

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Sorry, Just saw the Update. I'll try to come!
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Spitface is offline Amateur Gamer

Just tell me lez -.-

i updated it in the yellow sentences lol

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Aww you will be missed. Sorry that an Enforcer is on your back. And I will try my best to make it.

ehhh i making a new guy. but it will be alot different without my main, did you know i am ranked as the 90th best soccer player on the snowhill soccer leaderboards? its gonna be quite hard to get that rank back on a new guy lol

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Aw, I'll try to make it!

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

I will try to make it, I just hope it isn't next weekend
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast