Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Leveling Up

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Leveling Up

Bleh... Leveling up gets boring. I'm trying to reach level 10 medic, and im a level 8. (Almost 9.) I have tons of quests, sure, but since chat and friends doesn't work on there, I'm having a bit of trouble crewing, not to mention getting bored from not chatting..So if anybody would like to chat with me to keep me from going insane, (or worse, having another conversation with my virtual pup,) Or come here to complain about their own quests and tasks, then please do.

Right now I'm at Wugachug, trying to defeat the Bixies as a Medic...And hopefully not die XD

On a side note, the Agressive Bears live up to their names. I forgot to buy potions. Oh man..g..g-g-good bear...n-n-n-nice bear...Don't eat me, please, I taste nasty! XD

YES! completed that quest! (Though I'm sadly still a 8.) Now just have to continue on 'till I finish this area. Or die. Doesn't matter since I finished what I needed to do

Made it to 9! Now I'm out of specific medic quests, (Though I have TONS of fighting quests.) But still, at least I'm not like a 7 and needing three levels. Just one. Wheeee ^_^
    Last edited by Neoanne409; 05-12-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cyn Raindrop is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Leveling Up

Quote Originally Posted by Neoanne409 View Post
    Bleh... Leveling up gets boring. I'm trying to reach level 10 medic, and im a level 8. (Almost 9.) I have tons of quests, sure, but since chat and friends doesn't work on there, I'm having a bit of trouble crewing, not to mention getting bored from not chatting..So if anybody would like to chat with me to keep me from going insane, (or worse, having another conversation with my virtual pup,) Or come here to complain about their own quests and tasks, then please do.

Right now I'm at Wugachug, trying to defeat the Bixies as a Medic...And hopefully not die XD

On a side note, the Agressive Bears live up to their names. I forgot to buy potions. Oh man..g..g-g-good bear...n-n-n-nice bear...Don't eat me, please, I taste nasty! XD

YES! completed that quest! (Though I'm sadly still a 8.) Now just have to continue on 'till I finish this area. Or die. Doesn't matter since I finished what I needed to do

Made it to 9! Now I'm out of specific medic quests, (Though I have TONS of fighting quests.) But still, at least I'm not like a 7 and needing three levels. Just one. Wheeee ^_^

I am always playing on server 1.. if you are around in 30 minutes I will hang out at the mailboxes in Sanctuary for about 15 minutes... we can group

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Wow i miss i could level up my Medic. I'm stuck on the quest for the Bixie hive where you have to use first aid on the wounded bixies.. i got 1 and i used first aid on everything i came across and still nothing. Any suggestions?

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Cyn Raindrop is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak41502 View Post
    Wow i miss i could level up my Medic. I'm stuck on the quest for the Bixie hive where you have to use first aid on the wounded bixies.. i got 1 and i used first aid on everything i came across and still nothing. Any suggestions?
    You need to use First aid on all the wounded Bixies throughout the dungeon... Also... are you freeing the 4 frightened Bixies?

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Yes i did free the frightened bixies but i cant figure out which ones are the wounded. i only found 1/10 and i dont know how. i used first aid on everything i could find and still only have 1/10

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

sassylove is offline Explorer

i'm not there yet but maybe just go up to every pixie you see and test out the potions on them

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Yeah, I've found levelling up can be slow at times. Especially getting from Level 10 to Level 15 seems to be a grind on most jobs like Miner, Chef, etc. Combat jobs arent' that bad, especially if you group

Juju is offline Explorer

I like grouping sometimes but i like solo'ing the floren dungeon, when i group it i tend to die...idk why (guess the more than join make it harder.), but i can solo them fine...this sadly applies for a few dungeons. So far lving my ninja is pretty easy.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Juju View Post
    I like grouping sometimes but i like solo'ing the floren dungeon, when i group it i tend to die...idk why (guess the more than join make it harder.), but i can solo them fine...this sadly applies for a few dungeons. So far lving my ninja is pretty easy.
    Dungeons scale in difficulty with the amount of players you have in group. Depending on the levels you have, it could be just as easy or much harder. Keeps things interesting that way.

I hear ya on the leveling, I have yet to try the medic (In love with the wizard job) but I found some of the combat jobs (wizard..) to be difficult to level when you are so easy to kill! lol.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Juju is offline Explorer

When i kinda first started i was told ninja sucked...So glad i didn't listen to them.