Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Lavender Coast

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Lavender Coast

Creatures from this area keep popping into Sacred Grove. I think we may be seeing this world with virtual pixel eyes pretty soon.

So, what do you think lives there, what does it look like, and how did it come to be that way?

I see a lavender sky over green grass and golden sand, both bearing a hint of the color lavender, descending into lavender-grey mountains. Glorious birds and scruffy goats rest in the cliffs, birds of a smaller size and mystic dryads dwell in the trees, and stunning mermaids and nymphs frolic in the matchless waters. Once an area set aside in memory of Princess Lavender, the Gloam has trickled within. Harpies have sent the cliff-dwellers north, the eerie Sirens have sent nymphs and mermaids to deeper waters, and a dark, mysterious plague has left the folks of the forest with few places to live. The terrified goats and birds have begun to ransack southern Sacred Grove, leaving it in an even worse state than before you helped fix it. Concerned, Captain Sunspark sends you to fix the issue, but nothing will make the animals depart. Instead, you take a quick visit to Shrouded Glade to get an amulet that will allow the animals to explain the issue. Once you have it, they say that evil monsters are attacking their home, and you must journey to Lavender Coast in order to stop it.

What are your ideas?
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Lavender Coast

Coming soon.......

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by 3daysgrace View Post
    Coming soon.......
    really? Silver Hills first?
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

Quote Originally Posted by bnbnbnbn34299 View Post
    Creatures from this area keep popping into Sacred Grove. I think we may be seeing this world with virtual pixel eyes pretty soon.

So, what do you think lives there, what does it look like, and how did it come to be that way?

I see a lavender sky over green grass and golden sand, both bearing a hint of the color lavender, descending into lavender-grey mountains. Glorious birds and scruffy goats rest in the cliffs, birds of a smaller size and mystic dryads dwell in the trees, and stunning mermaids and nymphs frolic in the matchless waters. Once an area set aside in memory of Princess Lavender, the Gloam has trickled within. Harpies have sent the cliff-dwellers north, the eerie Sirens have sent nymphs and mermaids to deeper waters, and a dark, mysterious plague has left the folks of the forest with few places to live. The terrified goats and birds have begun to ransack southern Sacred Grove, leaving it in an even worse state than before you helped fix it. Concerned, Captain Sunspark sends you to fix the issue, but nothing will make the animals depart. Instead, you take a quick visit to Shrouded Glade to get an amulet that will allow the animals to explain the issue. Once you have it, they say that evil monsters are attacking their home, and you must journey to Lavender Coast in order to stop it.

What are your ideas?
    that's basically what I think, but its normally a peaceful place home to mostly humans, but the haprys have been getting aggressive lately...

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

I wouldn't count on seeing see Lavender Coast for at least another year or so. They aren't releasing any new areas before pony vale and they aren't releasing pony vale until next year. As much as I would much rather see Lavender Coast then pony vale, these are SOE's own words. For reference read up on what was said at SOE live.

Jester is offline Explorer

lol ever considered being an Author or poet? and I Hope it will come out next fall

xShadowSkiesX is offline Explorer

Wow.. Great writing!!!

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Can you please stop posting on every thread you see, at least before checking the Time Stamps, most of the threads have been forgotten about or the conversations have ended. Thank you.
    Dawn73 likes this.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    Can you please stop posting on every thread you see, at least before checking the Time Stamps, most of the threads have been forgotten about or the conversations have ended. Thank you.
    who are you talking to?

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by 3poindy View Post
    who are you talking to?
    I believe he was talking to xShadowSkiesX
    Narwhales. Bai.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast