Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Large Wilds Out Of Bounds

Hey, I James Darkshadow, managed to go out of bounds in the Large Wilds House.... Which before you could not walk on Land and you would have to swim under water, until I discovered a new way, and i believe I am one of the first (not the first) to manage to touch the Land of the Out of Bounds Area. Apparently if you are out of bounds in a Large Wilds House you lose control to create..... I will upload photos (Cuz I have not seen another Land OOBer in the Large Wilds House) and I want to know if anyone else has managed to touch the Land...
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Kevin Cold is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Large Wilds Out Of Bounds

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin652 View Post
    Hey, I James Darkshadow, managed to go out of bounds in the Large Wilds House.... Which before you could not walk on Land and you would have to swim under water, until I discovered a new way, and i believe I am one of the first (not the first) to manage to touch the Land of the Out of Bounds Area. Apparently if you are out of bounds in a Large Wilds House you lose control to create..... I will upload photos (Cuz I have not seen another Land OOBer in the Large Wilds House) and I want to know if anyone else has managed to touch the Land...

I will submit my method in a moment
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 07-30-2010 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Dude, THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE! Its not that special.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Fine O_O
    I will Delete it

Thousands of People have swam around in the Large Wilds House, AND....
    IT IS NOT THE SMALL WILDS

Me Last Pic since Flying Turtle Thinks that is nothing new O_O even though I have not seen a Person in a Large Wilds House Out Of Bounds Walking on the Land O_O

Any Way, I did it by going under water by moving a flat block up and down and I used an elevator block Flipped on its side and jumped against it to go onto land....

Actually It seems obvious but not commonly done, or I would see MORE PICS!
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 07-30-2010 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Jakearoo is offline Amateur Gamer

So, how do you do it?

BTW Flying Turtle arent you one of the Well Known High People, but not as high as Kaden and Nymo?

Oh, Read the one with my third pic at the bottom of it

Any Way, I did it by going under water by moving a flat block up and down and I used an elevator block Flipped on its side and jumped against it to go onto land....

Actually It seems obvious but not commonly done, or I would see MORE PICS!

Is what i said, I am having a Bug with the Outmerged double post thing
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 07-30-2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Actually, to be exact, this was done RIGHT when the housing update came out. The Bananaking found a way. He kept it secret but i then found his way, and i was one of the first to begin venturing Seaside/Snowhill/Briarwood lots on their first day of existance. I and others were also first to go OOB on an APARTMENT. Sorry to burst your bubble but you're a little too late

No Bubbles Burst I said I was probally not the first, Havent Ventured the Snow Hill And Sea Side Yet.... Besides I just wanted to see more pics and post some O_O

How do you get into the Snow Hill thing exactly XD

Nvm I solved it

Darn Never Mind I Need o know
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 07-30-2010 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

I was able to go OOB in my appartment, but as soon as I stopped moving the block I was dropped back in.
    Allons-y.