Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Laggy Chat Now More Problematic

Hey, Elite mercenary here with an announcement: The Chat Lag problem in FR is becoming ALOT more frequent now, been happening to me within the past 2 times I played, and it was happening alot more frequently now.

People have been having fits and stuff about it, so Im now discussing about this happening.

If anybody has to address this, just send in a message into this topic. Thank you for your support if you've done so.

Default Re: Laggy Chat Now More Problematic

I only notice the laggy chat when I actually get into a heavy pop area, and even then my chat does not lag, as long as I can keep my actual game from lagging. I might be wrong here, but that is atleast when I seem to notice it.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I suppose, like Kali has somewhat proven, the lag is tied to our own computers or internet connections. There is inevitable chat lag/failure when the server crashes, however.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    Hey, Elite mercenary here with an announcement: The Chat Lag problem in FR is becoming ALOT more frequent now, been happening to me within the past 2 times I played, and it was happening alot more frequently now.

People have been having fits and stuff about it, so Im now discussing about this happening.

If anybody has to address this, just send in a message into this topic. Thank you for your support if you've done so.
    It would be best if someone posted this on the FR forums and let them know.
    A lot of people have been experiencing this problem and will (hopefully) post in that thread, which may lead to SOE staff actually addressing this issue.

Zangetsu99 is offline Master Gamer

yeah these are very common now. im not sure when this started happening but it wasnt too long ago
    Level 20 I dont remember. O_o
    "I'm not fighting because I want to win, I'm fighting because I have to win."