Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Default Kids are getting out of hand!

Talking about marriage and stuff! Kids listen this is a game not a dating service!!!

Tommy Stormbringer is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Kids are getting out of hand!

Yeah true.. it's always about that topic or they would be "kissing" each other. They don't even know how to use the Whisper function. *Sigh*
    Tommy Stormbringer
    <Insiders>

Forsaken Boy is offline Amateur Gamer

They even get married lol

If the enemy thinks of the mountains, attack like the sea; and if he thinks of the sea, attack like the mountains.
    Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

If they do it then we should report them.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

yeah..........

I have seen this over and over in game. As a mother it disturbes me. In fact it bothers me so much that I make my daughter play with all the chat off. Granted many of us are adults playing, but we all keep in mind that this is a kid game. I have often wondered on if I should report for the behavior or not. I have however seen Ref's coming over chat and telling them this was not allowed. Would reporting make me a bad FR'er or would it make us responsible adults? That is the issue I face each time I see it going on.

Lindsey B. is offline Banned

Icon3 Re: Kids are getting out of hand!

Quote Originally Posted by Kali Cloudnight View Post
    I have seen this over and over in game. As a mother it disturbes me. In fact it bothers me so much that I make my daughter play with all the chat off. Granted many of us are adults playing, but we all keep in mind that this is a kid game. I have often wondered on if I should report for the behavior or not. I have however seen Ref's coming over chat and telling them this was not allowed. Would reporting make me a bad FR'er or would it make us responsible adults? That is the issue I face each time I see it going on.
    No, It wouldn't make you a bad FR'er. It WOULD make you a responsible adult. I do however believe that Ref's do know about all of this going on, and when they see it, they will tell them that it is not allowed. Good for you and good for the Ref's. Btw, when I become a mom I think that it is right of you to do that, it is for the safety of your daughter and that's very good of you. It really shows how much you love and care for your daughter.

Granted I'm hearing this second hand, but I heard the refs are even popping in and stopping the marriages
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kali Cloudnight View Post
    Would reporting make me a bad FR'er or would it make us responsible adults? That is the issue I face each time I see it going on.
    I wouldn't say you were a bad FR'er i would say you were a responsible FR'er.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

When ever I see something like that in game...it just makes me disgusted.
    I have no idea what would impulse the kid(s) into doing this now...but it's a shame they're doing it.

And good, I'm glad the refs are popping in and stopping the madness. FR isn't a dating service -_-

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast