Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

Default KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi i just wanted to ask why people are after keys and wat they do this has been puzzling me for some time now s plz answer.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The key collections (Useful Keys, Keys, etc.) reward an actual key item (Seaside Treasure Key, Memorial Caverns Treasure Key, etc.) to open those chests you see lying around the realms, not opening for you unless you have the key to it. Those chests reward a full six-piece outfit, all one color, based on where the chest is (Memorial Explorer's [Insert clothing here], etc.).
    There's a clothing craze these days, heh.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

I LOVE my outfits from the chests, I bought most of my keys to open the chests but now I have spares of most of them, you find the keys in rare robgoblin junkpiles, there's a pretty good map/guide on here telling some of the spawn spots for them, search the forums for "rare robgoblin junkpiles"
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

hi thx for the info but i have 1 more question i have keys but how can i no which chests they open?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zac321 View Post
    hi thx for the info but i have 1 more question i have keys but how can i no which chests they open?
    Well, if you have the actual reward from the key collections, the name of the key should give it away. They're named after the city that the chest they open is located in (i.e Briarheart Treasure Key, Blackspore Treasure Key, etc.).
    If you mean the collections and not the rewards, going to the collection itself should reveal the reward to you if you hover your mouse over it (the reward).
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zac321 View Post
    Look at your collections, find one that says _____ keys (such as everyday keys). Then click on the collection. Over where it says collection reward, scroll over it and it will say the name to the key. If one says Briarwood key for example, then the chesh you open for the clothes would be in briarwood (well...actually that ones in briarheart..)
    You have to finish the whole collection before you can open the chest

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

I've completed all six key collections on all three characters, thanks to Leah Goldsea and her amazing supply of keys.