Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default Keeping up with all our items and collections

I am hoping someone can help clarify about sharing things from our pouch in FR. When I go to trade with someone I can see the item and number of how many I have. Will the game allow me to trade away something I need in a collection? If it says 1 then do I only have 1 of those items?

Also, what is the best way to create a database of all those? How the heck do you guys do that? How do you keep up with it all?

I decided to pretend a trade with Stephanie Rabbitheart so I could figure out what I had and I typed for over two hours and only was able to get to Q and that was over 300 items! (not counting duplicates)

The collections and items we have in our possession are very confusing to me as far as what is tradeable or what I need to keep and what is not, so any clarification will be greatly appreciated. I don't want to trade or share items and then find out I needed them to complete a collection. Please help!

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Keeping up with all our items and collections

if it is already in your collection you dont have to worry about trading it away, what you see in the pouch are extras, that is unless it is a weapon, or item you use on your character in game.

You can view your collections by going to about me, then click on the book icon, it will show you all the collections you have started.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

If the piece of the collection wasn't traded to you, and appears in your bag, it is a extra and won't affect your collections your working on. (I say if it wasn't traded to you because if you trade a collection to someone who has not started it it will immediately go into the extras and not your collections ~ That is basically what you want to not sell)

We go into the "collection" sub area of our inventory, and just list from there (or I do). We basically keep FRI open and FR on and go back and forth making our list (if your talking about the Free Market ones people make for selling).

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Well, they got it all.
    To keep track of my items for my thread, though, I usually keep a paper and pencil nearby to write down any new items to add to my thread. A quick, hand-written note is often faster to record than a typed one, just because FR may cause some lag.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.