Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Just Want To Say Some Final Goodbyes...

  1. #1
    Zac321's Avatar
    Zac321 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,093

    Default Just Want To Say Some Final Goodbyes...

    Hey, I'm not a new user or anything, I used to use this site quite a lot going back about 1/2-2 years ago, but then I stopped playing Free Realms due to real life which got me really busy...

    However I never forgot any of my friends from the Realms, but it was hard for me to keep contact because I got so busy and never had time.

    Now I just recently heard that Free Realms is going to go down soon late March and just want to reconnect with some old friends for these few last months so I can say my final goodbye...

    This is the list of players I remember (Sorry if the spelling is not correct).


    1. Siobhan Emeraldcastle
    2. Moyinator
    3. Robert Galehaven
    4. Margo Gale
    5. Lil Stylez
    6. Sam Lancelot
    7. Dorian Silvervale


    Those are the names which I remember the most...
    I was hoping some players might have some idea's if they still play or not or are ever active on the forums.

    Also just hoping that if they log in to this site or are lurking about, that they will see and post on this thread. If not could you guys just keep an eye and an ear out for these players a if you see them, just let them know I'm looking for them, it would mean a great big del to me... Thanks.

  2. #2
    Princess Celestina's Avatar
    Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,141

    Default Re: Just Want To Say Some Final Goodbyes...

    Glad to see you around again, Mark!...just unfortunate we had to meet again under these circumstances. Sio still comes on the site. Dor may as well. Before I left the game about 6 months ago, I saw Sam once or twice. I haven't seen the other players in a few years.

    Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

  3. #3
    Zalesana is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,865

    Default Re: Just Want To Say Some Final Goodbyes...

    Hi there, and welcome back. 8] There are plenty of people that I never got a chance to talk to outside the game and I haven't been able to track them down for years so I know how you feel.

    That being said, I want to help you out as much as possible. I only know three of the people you listed, but I would check facebook for all of them.



    Siobhan Emeraldcastle - If this is the Sio I'm thinking of, they posted on the official forums a few days ago. You could check there for them.
    Lil Stylez - He said he quit a while ago, but he used to post on Facebook quite a bit. I don't think his Facebook account is the name of his realms account anymore, so you should PM me if you want to try to contact him there. He might also posts on Mystic Mayhem every once in a while. I think he also still signs onto Free Realms sometimes.
    Sam Lancelot - I did a few TCG trades with him back in the day. 8] He's a very inactive player, but I think he still signs on every once in a while.


    I wish you luck. 8] Let me know if you need any more help, I can try to help you hunt down the others that I don't know.





  4. #4
    Zac321's Avatar
    Zac321 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,093

    Default Re: Just Want To Say Some Final Goodbyes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celestina View Post
    Glad to see you around again, Mark!...just unfortunate we had to meet again under these circumstances. Sio still comes on the site. Dor may as well. Before I left the game about 6 months ago, I saw Sam once or twice. I haven't seen the other players in a few years.
    HEY! I remember you quite fondly Celestina, I remember we were always in game hanging around at the same events and with the same people! It would be amazing to play again with you, since I've lost a lot of contact with everyone... :/

    Thanks for the information, much appreciated, hope to see you soon regardless.

  5. #5
    Zac321's Avatar
    Zac321 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,093

    Default Re: Just Want To Say Some Final Goodbyes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    Hi there, and welcome back. 8] There are plenty of people that I never got a chance to talk to outside the game and I haven't been able to track them down for years so I know how you feel.

    That being said, I want to help you out as much as possible. I only know three of the people you listed, but I would check facebook for all of them.



    Siobhan Emeraldcastle - If this is the Sio I'm thinking of, they posted on the official forums a few days ago. You could check there for them.
    Lil Stylez - He said he quit a while ago, but he used to post on Facebook quite a bit. I don't think his Facebook account is the name of his realms account anymore, so you should PM me if you want to try to contact him there. He might also posts on Mystic Mayhem every once in a while. I think he also still signs onto Free Realms sometimes.
    Sam Lancelot - I did a few TCG trades with him back in the day. 8] He's a very inactive player, but I think he still signs on every once in a while.


    I wish you luck. 8] Let me know if you need any more help, I can try to help you hunt down the others that I don't know.
    Really great to hear from you Zalesana! I actually remember you from in game, not sure if you really remember me but great to hear from you!

    I understand and I'm sorry for your losses, worst thing is not being able to see and say goodbye to those very special friends who made the game so fun and wonderful for you...

    Thank you so much for the information, I appreciate it a lot!
    I'd love to spend time with you in game, since its very lonely to play alone.

  6. #6
    Princess Celestina's Avatar
    Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,141

    Default Re: Just Want To Say Some Final Goodbyes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zac321 View Post
    HEY! I remember you quite fondly Celestina, I remember we were always in game hanging around at the same events and with the same people! It would be amazing to play again with you, since I've lost a lot of contact with everyone... :/

    Thanks for the information, much appreciated, hope to see you soon regardless.

    Sure! I would love to meet up some time soon in game. We can catch up a bit.

    And you are very welcome, Mark. Glad to be of some assistance.

    Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,772

    Default Re: Just Want To Say Some Final Goodbyes...

    Well, I'm a she, not a them and I'm so excited to see you back, Mark!
    I look forward to end of days with you
    Zac321 likes this.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

  8. #8
    Zalesana is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,865

    Default Re: Just Want To Say Some Final Goodbyes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    Well, I'm a she, not a them and I'm so excited to see you back, Mark!
    I look forward to end of days with you
    Really sorry about that, I was 99.999999% sure you were a girl but I've been mistaken before and didn't want that to happen again. I didn't even realize that was you, I'm an extremely visual person so I remember everyone's avatars but not always names. Hiya!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zac321 View Post
    Really great to hear from you Zalesana! I actually remember you from in game, not sure if you really remember me but great to hear from you!

    I understand and I'm sorry for your losses, worst thing is not being able to see and say goodbye to those very special friends who made the game so fun and wonderful for you...

    Thank you so much for the information, I appreciate it a lot!
    I'd love to spend time with you in game, since its very lonely to play alone.
    I'm extremely horrible with names as you can see above, so your name sounds familiar but unless you talked to me daily under a different name then I don't fully remember. Again it's definitely familiar though. 8] Maybe we can jog my memory by talking in game, I would love to spend some time with you. 8] My IGN is Zale.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 01-28-2014 at 12:30 AM.





  9. #9
    Dawn73's Avatar
    Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,544

    Default Re: Just Want To Say Some Final Goodbyes...

    R u related to Micheal Kors? Dem designs doe.

    No idea who u are but adios.
    Narwhales. Bai.

  10. #10
    Zac321's Avatar
    Zac321 is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,093

    Default Re: Just Want To Say Some Final Goodbyes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    Well, I'm a she, not a them and I'm so excited to see you back, Mark!
    I look forward to end of days with you
    Yay! You replied to both posts (One on the official forums was a copy and paste from here! I know I'm lazy... )

    I've left you a ''Message'' on the official forums (I started a conversation with you on there, not sure how it works... sorry!) I don't think you have any ''Visiter Posts and Private Messages'' enabled here so just hit me up whenever you can!

    Takecare and can't wait to see you! <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •