Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Title: Just Highlighting a Couple FRI Rules that Many Players Forget! Skim over please! :)

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Default Just Highlighting a Couple FRI Rules that Many Players Forget! Skim over please! :)

Hey guys, so many people miss a couple simple rules to follow on FRI Forums i'm just here to highlight a couple very important commonly missed ones. And if you want to sell something (or just about anything else you'd like to post) i totally reccommend you read/skim these rules (it'll save ya alot of trouble (:! )

☆ FOR AUCTIONS IN THE FRI FREE MARKET FORUM! ☆
    Whats Needed?
    -Starting Date
    -Starting Bid
    -Bid Increasement (How much each bid will increase, Ex: 0k, 10k, 20k, 30k, 40k)
    -End Date & Time (Both Pacific & Eastern Times)
    -No Muliple Auctions for Same Item at Same Time
    -Please be fair, when a buyer wins a auction from you, even if it is not at the price you wished, you must still be nice and trade the item for the listed price to the person.
    -
    CANNOT HAVE A MUST REACH BID PRICE! (I'm pretty positive this is a rule. Someone has told me before, but lately it has been getting out of hand & Ashley cannot keep up)

☆ SOME GENERAL FREE MARKET RULES! ☆
    -No Selling your FR Account or a Character on FRI
    -No make an offer threads (Just simply lit what your looking for ex: Booster Packs & Coins)
    -Only Giftcards you may sell/trade on FRI are Station Cash Giftcards & PSN Cards
    -Try to be clear on what you are selling when you make market thread.
    -NOT CHAT THREADS. (Go to any other forum to chat with others!)
    -You
    DO Need at least 10 posts to post in the Free Market
    -Also try and use @ (players name) when referring to someone, sometimes people get confuzzled and think yur talking to them but your talking to someone else, again be clear!
    -
    PLEASE DO NOT OPEN MULTIPLE SHOPS IN THE FREE MARKET. I know how hard running many shops is, you lose track of orders and word goes around and pretty soon you have no customers & no mula! Considering having over 4,300 vistors to my shop (which is now closed because i am no longer on FR.) You will get lots more people coming! :] & also try to be organized that attracts many too. Visit my shop to see how it's organized and clean. Click here!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/f149/dawns-stop-shop-closed-57911/#post959223

☆ GENERAL ALL AROUND RULES! ☆

-Try not to double post (There is a edit button if you accidentally double post just click 'Edit Post' and say sorry didn't realize i double posted or something, then edit your original ONE post.)
    -Be nice to others
    -No foul language, links to innapropriate sites, etc.
    -kids play this game. Be respectful & Kind to everyone.
    -Breaking many rules can result in FRI account suspenson or ban.
    -Treat others the way you would like to be treated
    -No threads that would cause arguements.
    -KEEP CALM & POST ON!!!! :]
    -Uummm...Umm....Like pie...?...
    -Uhh................Cake?
    -...Be yourself...?

☆ FOR THE FRI ARTWORK FORUMS! ☆
    -NEVER. NEVER. Steal artwork from another person. Its wrong and irresponsible
    -Be yourself & express yourself
    -Dont feel like you draw bad, no one will judge you!
    -No innapropriate drawings.
    -Have fun with it!

☆JUST READ THIS O_o ☆
    -Please do not get upset
    -Talk things out, and eat a bunch of food when your upset (Thats what i do ^^)
    -If someone makes a mistake just post a friendly reminder but DO NOT, be rude Its causes issues.
    -People make mistakes sometimes its awesome to have a nice little reminder!
    -Have fun (:
    -Cya!

Thanks for reading this (: Good for beginners in FRI too! feel free to refer back when you post a couple things! Please no arguements below, feel free to comment!
    Last edited by Dawn73; 03-08-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Default Re: Just Highlighting a Couple FRI Rules that Many Players Forget! Skim over please! :)

Dawn, would you also add how difficult the market is to navigate when ppl open several stores? It' s also unfair to others selling because they get shoved out by the multiple threads.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Default Re: Just Highlighting a Couple FRI Rules that Many Players Forget! Skim over please! :)

@Siobhan Yes of course! ^^ thank you for telling me i haven't kept track of the market in a long time since i'm no longer playing (:
    Edit: Its now in red (:
    Last edited by Dawn73; 03-08-2013 at 11:17 PM.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Thanks for doing this now I can learn the rules so I wont get openly reprimanded. (its my own fault my own ignorance soooo yeah) People on the "please stop" thread should see this and then close the that thread.
    IGN: Arie Flamingheart

yea lol kinda why i made it but anyway np
    Narwhales. Bai.

IGN: Arie Flamingheart

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Thank you so much for posting this! It's a nice reminder!

☆ FOR AUCTIONS IN THE FRI FREE MARKET FORUM! ☆

Whats Needed?
    -Bid Increasement (How much each bid will increase, Ex: 0k, 10k, 20k, 30k, 40k)
    ***Minimum bid increments aren't required.
    -End Date & Time
    ***whatever the seller's time zone is; they can put other time zone's, if they wish, to help the buyers
    -Please be fair, when a buyer wins a auction from you, even if it is not at the price you wished, you must still be nice and trade the item for the listed price to the person.
    ***Unless you have a note in the original post that states you won't sell unless it reaches a certain price, or you won't sell, even if the highest offer isn't what you like
    -
    CANNOT HAVE A MUST REACH BID PRICE!
    ***Not true. You can have a reserve price.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

erikapeace1 is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks for posting this! And i love how you said confuzzled XD

IGN: Bella Boo
    <3

@arielle xD
    @celestina your welcome! (:
    @erika yw xD and hey you gotta add some funny things into serious posts
    Narwhales. Bai.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Giving out free high fives to everyone who didnt read a single word of that wall of text!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast