Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default JULY 2010: Want your event featured in "This week on Free Realms?" CLICK HERE

Please fill out ALL of the following information. We would like to try and feature player events with our weekly "this week in free realms" features. If you want your event posted on the front page--this is the way to do it!

Those who are missing information may not be featured, so please fill out the form carefully and post it below. Thanks!

Please note: That you need to post your event a week in advance at least, as this feature is posted once every week (usually tuesday).

Title:

Brief Description of the event (no more than 200 words):

Date:

Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST):

Server:

Additional information:

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Keith Lifemetal is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: JULY 2010: Want your event featured in "This week on Free Realms?" CLICK HERE

Title: Ghost Pet Run

Brief Description of the event (no more than 200 words): Run around from blackspore to the briarheart warpstone

Date: 7/2/10

Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST): (PST) 3:00 P.M.

Server: 1

Additional information:
    Put out Ghostly Campfires for people who don't have Ghost Pets.
    If you are an Insider, I would love to be your friend. All you have to do is sent me a request. I am usually on server 1 so just send me a request and I would be happy to accept!!!

gavin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: JULY 2010: Want your event featured in "This week on Free Realms?" CLICK HERE

Title: The official FR item giveaway.

Brief Description of the event (no more than 200 words): I am raffling off a full elite pink striking serpent ninja set....

Date: july, 4 2010

Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST): Centrel time. 10.00am

Location: Winner will be PM-ed me and we will meet at my briarwood lot.

Additional information: Second card raffled will recive x1 5$ SC card
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic8942_17.gif

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Title:Tom Flamebolt1's Birthday Party

Brief Description of the event (no more than 200 words):My Birthday Bash! Prizes!

Date:July,3,2010

Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST):12:00pm est through all night!

Server:server 1

Additional information: Prizes picked randomly include:housing items,weapons, and more

Hugo121 is offline Amateur Gamer

Title: Michael Stone's Birthday bash
    Brief Description: I am throwing a lot of parties today
    Date: Febuary 25th of every year
    Time: 9:00 - 10:00 am; 1:00 - 2:00 pm; 5:00 -6:00 pm, all central time
    Location:Santuary at 9:00; Seaside at 1:00; Snowhill at 5:00
    Server: Server 1
    Additional Info: Everyone that enters there name on my public profle will be entered in a raffle for 50k, 25k, and 5k
    Last edited by Hugo121; 08-20-2010 at 08:30 PM.

Title: 4th of July Weekend of Random Games

Brief Description of the event (no more than 200 words): A few random games held through this holiday weekend. Prizes Include: Retired Items and Lvl 20 gear

Date: July 2nd-July 5th

Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST): Random Times Throughout the Weekend

Additional information: Games Include: Scavenger Hunts, Races, and more!
    Proud member of <Insiders> Resurgence

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Title: Clear's Silly String Tag Game

Date: July 2nd, 2010

Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST): 1:30 Pacific

Server: 8

Additional information: Visit http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=22080 (*****Clear's Silly String Tag Game- TODAY WIN PRIZES******) for details

Title: Cliff Diving

Date: July 3-July 10

Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST): 4:30 Eastern

Additional Information: N/A

Delovely is offline Amateur Gamer

Title: Delovely's Hoverboard Race
    Date: July 6th, 2010
    Time (include your time zone if you are posting outside of PST): 2:00 Pacific Standard Time
    Location:Start at the santuary racing points or tracks (the poles that are near the vault) then go from there to crossroads and then come back to the start of sanctuary's racing tracks.
    Additional Information: Winner gets camp robbie set, both chady and robbie tents and 15,000!!
    Last edited by Delovely; 07-04-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Spell check
    This is a pen

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Title: Blade Trooper's Dueling Arena

Brief Description: Meet with others in Sanctuary, then duel each other, as like a tournament.

Date: July 9th

Time: 3 P.M Pacific Time, 5 P.M. Central Time (For me)

Location: Sanctuary, Server 1 (Other servers to what most people voted if massive lag occured)

Additional Info: A Tournament with players dueling around in Sanctuary. Those who get 1st place in the tournament get 20,000 Coins, $5 SC Card Code, AND a TCG Booster Pack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast