Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Greenpaintball is offline Explorer

Icon11 Jobs to level 5?

Hey I read somewhere that you can only get your job levels up to level 5 now...... but i have been playing on a "free" account since beta so would that effect me on all the old free jobs like ning, adventurer.....???? or can i still play as I used to?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Jobs to level 5?

Technically, you can only Level up to 4, but you can fill out the bar.
    If your character was created before Nov. 1st, your nonmember jobs should be unaffected and your member jobs should be open as trials now. However, I've heard rumors that Jobs below Level 5 become trials as well, though I'm not sure...
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Aleya is offline Amateur Gamer

If you made a char after Nov 1st and you level a job to 5 then you cant use that job until you get a membership, I am pretty sure.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

If you made your character(not account) before nov 1st 2009, you'll still keep all your jobs PLUS get to try out the previosly member jobs to level five!!!

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Greenpaintball View Post
    Hey I read somewhere that you can only get your job levels up to level 5 now...... but i have been playing on a "free" account since beta so would that effect me on all the old free jobs like ning, adventurer.....???? or can i still play as I used to?
    The character you've been playing "since beta" will have access to all the old free jobs, except pet trainer - it has been removed for now.
    In addition, you can try out member-only jobs until you fill your level 4 experience bar.

The characters affected by the new free player jobs are those created on or after November 1, 2009.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
    The character you've been playing "since beta" will have access to all the old free jobs, except pet trainer - it has been removed for now.
    In addition, you can try out member-only jobs until you fill your level 4 experience bar.

The characters affected by the new free player jobs are those created on or after November 1, 2009.

Actually, they didn't really remove the pet trainer job YET. You can still switch to it but you cannot level it up.

For characters made after November 1, 2009, most of their jobs (Excluding Adventurer and Card Duelist) are trials until level 4.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...