Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Princess Celestina
  • 1 Post By Zyonmkxq

Title: Job Changes

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 Job Changes

Lazarus Swiftbreeze posted this in a reply here on FRI, and I thought it was really interesting. So, I went to go find the original post. Here is what Nik-Nak of SOE said on the official Free Realms forums (March 16)...

I have heard some mention of the new Job Centers in Sanctuary. Players have spoken with the Guild Masters at the end of the Cobblestone Village portion of the Hero Rises quests, looked at the nearby message boards, shrugged their shoulders, and thought "yeah, so what?"

Existing players probably didn't notice the changes. And there are many.
    1) 2 more combat jobs are now Free for all players - Medic and Archer join ranks with the Brawler as jobs that can now reach level 20 for all players. That Just Happened. Tell your friends.
    2) New players no longer start with all jobs - You start with Adventurer, Brawler, and Card Duelist. By the end of Cobblestone Village you will have unlocked Miner, Blacksmith, and Chef. From here, the message boards will point players to the different Job Trainers and the start of the Job questlines. This both helped us streamline the new player experience AND let us fulfill a frequent player request.
    3) Some jobs now require level 20 in another job to unlock - In order to unlock Warrior you first need a level 20 Brawler. In order to unlock Ninja you first need a level 20 Archer. In order to unlock Wizard you first need a level 20 Medic. This only affects new players.
    4) Some Archer and Medic gear requires membership - These jobs now works like the Brawler. Level 1, 4, 8, 12, and 16 gear is unchanged, but all other levels are reserved for members only.
    5) Modified Some Job Stats – Increased Warrior's max health at all levels, increased damage of all ninja sword basic attacks, increased all damage of all wizard wand super attacks.
    6) Increased out-of-combat health regeneration rates for ALL combat jobs - It should take less time to heal up after fights if you're not in a fight with something
    Zyonmkxq likes this.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

harel1l is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Job Changes

you should change the how to unlock warrior,i am level 20 brawler and i cant play warrior.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Wow I did not know any of this, once again thanks for the info Celestina. You have become the new unofficial FRI investigative journalist it seems, keep up the great work! I like most of these changes except for 3). Glad to see FR becoming more F2P like the olden days.
    Princess Celestina likes this.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Wow I did not know any of this, once again thanks for the info Celestina. You have become the new unofficial FRI investigative journalist it seems, keep up the great work! I like most of these changes except for 3). Glad to see FR becoming more F2P like the olden days.
    You're welcome, and thank you!

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Wow, I like how they are making it so you have to actually earn your jobs. And good thing that new members won't be affected.