Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Default On the January member pack

I really like the January member pack. The new shapes of blocks and the extra coin given out are great.

I especially liked the flat square blocks and the flat rectangle blocks. Thought they would be great for flooring and walk ways.

So I went to the coin store - all the other blocks are there but not the flat square and flat rectangle blocks. So thought maybe they were SC store items. They are not in the SC store either.

Anyone know if they will be available and if so when they will be available for purchase?
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: On the January member pack

They are avaliable for purchase in both the coin shop and SC shop if you buy them with SC go to house tab then click blocks. if you wanna buy them with coins go to the house tabin the store then exterior decorarions and scroll down almost to the bottom.

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    <The Great Brotherhood>
    Server1

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Phantomcharm View Post
    They are avaliable for purchase in both the coin shop and SC shop if you buy them with SC go to house tab then click blocks. if you wanna buy them with coins go to the house tabin the store then exterior decorarions and scroll down almost to the bottom.

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    Thank you, will take another look. Perhaps they were still putting them in when I last looked.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

The Ramp and Flat blocks are not in the stores from what I have observed. Just yesterday, I manually searched both shops thoroughly and found no trace of them, nor did the actual search function in either store.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

I couldnt find the either.
    Proud member of <Insiders> Resurgence