Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By madisonalyse03
  • 2 Post By Seth Pyro
  • 1 Post By Egg Zachly
  • 1 Post By Ragu

Title: Jan. 20th Updates: Dissapointing...

madisonalyse03 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Jan. 20th Updates: Dissapointing...

With the update today Jan. 20th was disappointed to see that the achievements for coins earned was still at 5 million coins for Filthy Rich...that all new items were SC items....puzzled at seeing Christmas stuff at the end of Jan.? The farming adjustment was only a couple hundred coins...

I am uncertain if these type of adjustments continue as they are being made...small crumbs.. most the fun has been ruined for me.

I also think these changes will cause many players to ultimately stop playing Free Realms. That's a shame the game offered so many different types of activities, but you can't expect people to just take these drastic cuts and there not be some type of fall out.

In a fairy tale world wouldn't it be awesome for FR to say we've made a mistake we are putting everything back the way it was...
    .‚Äč

Last edited by madisonalyse03; 01-21-2014 at 06:56 PM.

comicfae is offline Explorer

Default Re: Jan. 20th Updates: Dissapointing...

Here's to hoping my ranting tickets aren't thrown in the trash.
    so, there was a princess.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Well, let's help them out with other lame updates. How about we multiply everybody's level by 10 to make up for the coins? Then, we could go up to (or already be) at 200th level!! Some people would think that was just wonderful!!!

madisonalyse03 is offline Pro Gamer

This isn't a lame update. I guess you are not one that works on achievements. A lot of work goes into farming and earning coins. The sarcasm is not necessary and inconsiderate.

How about we just eliminate the title all together and adjust the coinage and just award the points and take out all this status stuff.

Seth Pyro is offline Pro Gamer

how many people generally still play the game? I just took a stroll all through sanctuary on server 1 and saw absolutely nobody.
    Nyx Nighthaven and Egg Zachly like this.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Your eyes do not lie. You have seen the light.
    Nyx Nighthaven likes this.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Pyro View Post
    how many people generally still play the game? I just took a stroll all through sanctuary on server 1 and saw absolutely nobody.
    It sounds like you were strolling through the wrong place, my friend. The most current hangout place is Tanglewood Fort, mainly because of a clothing exploit that wasn't fixed (It might still not be) for a very long time. I long for the days when the Sanc was the place to be, but I would also be afraid if that were to happen again given the general atmosphere change in a majority of the game's community.

In regards to the original question, I'm still here!
    bunny girl likes this.