Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Jake Quickpaw?

I just finished the Tanglewood Fort Battle in Bristlewood and you should all know that when you beat it you are in Briarheart. Well I looked at the minimap and saw a blue dot, I moved my mouse over it and it said Jake Quickpaw. It shows that he is on top of the giant wall. I was just wondering how you get to him because I know there is some way up, otherwise he wouldn't be there. I wouls just like to know how to get there, any answers?

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Jake Quickpaw?

I've been on the French server for a while so the names are different and I may be talking about something totally different. But if you are referring to people in the Briarwood party spot you can get on that wall segment by first teleporting to the Briarwood Warpstone. Then if you continue forward to the pathway you'll see a cart with a chug-a-wug standing next to it. Next to that cart is a lady. If you click on her (I believe you have to be a member, this might have changed) she can teleport you to the party on the bridge.
    If you were referring to someone else, then this wasn't very helpful sorry.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

I think I found where you're talking about. I do see a cart, but no chugawug and no lady maybe a snapshot of them will help? Oh never mind she's at the Bristlewood warpstone not the briarwood one.
    Last edited by Jake Silverforce; 01-05-2013 at 03:47 AM.
    Force of Silver will consume you!
    -Jake Silverforce

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Oh sorry, I suppose I should take a look at the english servers. Sorry for the mix up in the names.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-