Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Default Inability to claim codes?

I have been unsuccessful in claiming two different types of codes (6 DoD cards and 2 SC cards) today. I'm sure both of them are fully activated, as I was able to claim 4 of the DoD cards just the other day. Has anyone else been unable to claim their items?
    And yes, I sent in a ticket. But lazy SOE stopped responding to half of my tickets

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Inability to claim codes?

Concerning SC:

I bought 2 SC cards once. Tried to redeem them on the same day, but one didn't work as if it didn't exist, like what your experiencing. I checked the receipt, and said something about 24 hours and stuff like that.

I recommend spreading out when you redeem them. Try again tomorrow and the next day, and I bet it'll work.

Hope that helps ya out!
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

No, no, I once claimed over 10 cards at once (most of them were 500 SC, it was the holidays, lol) and they worked all in the same day.
    I'm asking if anyone has been able to claim anything today, or if there is some troble with it at SOE headquaraters?

Kaden is offline Banned

I redeemed and claimed a comic code today, and sold another comic Iggy code to someone else who redeemed and claimed, with no problems.

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Mwa yes Kaden sold me the iggy code which worked fine