Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    jadensphinx is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon8 IM TIRED OF PPL ON FR

Hey insiders tell me if im thinkin straight doesnt everybody on fr have the same rights as others. I hate it when ppl who are from like the old days of the vault make fun of me or other friends cuz we dont have as much stuff and they ignore you thats the worst part its like i say hi and they think im weird XD I have recently gotten really addicted to purple so i have been collecting alot and i really want to get a dark purple layered shirt and dark purple swirly... so i saw a guy with a dark purple swirly and i tryed to talk to him and he just walks away ... anyone else think thats messed up

ps if ya have the shirts im looking for plz pm me as a side note

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
    ARTISTS RULE SHANE SHORTBLADE

ANY SERVER

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: IM TIRED OF PPL ON FR

Purple and green are my favorite colors xD
    Maybe they assume all you want to do is ask them for stuff? Maybe they're just rude peole -_-
    I guess it depentds on the person and the response they have to you..

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

jadensphinx is offline Amateur Gamer

ya but i mean i go to like ppl who dont even have what im looking for and just say hi to be nice but then they literally just walk away i mean like i dont really think im a newb i might not exacly have like been here from the start buz jeez they could at least say hi back
    ARTISTS RULE SHANE SHORTBLADE

ANY SERVER

Pkittycat is offline Explorer

Don't worry, I talk to people all the time and they mostly don't respond to me (except the time I was in a chicken suit ), and I'm from the beta days! Yes, I agree, most people on FR think they're so awesome because of the stuff they have, and that makes them stuck-up jerks. I know how you feel, and I have all kinds of rare stuff on. There are people on FR who are popular but don't have much rare stuff, but they are popular nevertheless.

Smartblonde is offline Amateur Gamer

i agree with you Pkittycat, im always up for a chat no matter who the person is xD
    Quit

tompop is offline Explorer

I really don't see what the big obsession with being popular is on this game, or indeed in real life. It's a GAME, and those people who blank you or dismiss you because they deem their pixels to be cooler than your pixels is just plain idiotic. If my kids carried on the way some of these people do I'd really start to wonder what i did wrong in raising them.

Just be yourself jaden, and you won't go wrong in life (you sound like a nice decent person). Feel free to add me but be warned i can talk the hind leg off a donkey

My IGNs are Eliza Coppercloud, Mei Darkmark (I tend to play on this one mostly) or Wendy Phantomsphere.

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

I agree with Tompop, it really doesn't matter what a couple pixels wear, I'd rather talk to someone who just joined FR and was nice then some stuck up jerk who's been here from the vault. I myself have been on FR from 09' and never see myself as a better person then someone just because of what I own I honestly care about who's behind the screen more V_V

But your more then free to add me in game (:
    IGN: Heather Mistblade
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Yeah, I've seen people are still like that, recall a lot of people at Tanglewood Fort yesterday yelling YOUR A NEWB, YOU ARE, you know =\

IGN: Pixeled Bella

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by IamPowerOfStars View Post
    Yeah, I've seen people are still like that, recall a lot of people at Tanglewood Fort yesterday yelling YOUR A NEWB, YOU ARE, you know =\

IGN: Pixeled Bella
    I'm sorry Bella D:
    Some people honestly think picking on others makes them "better" O.o I will never understand the logic behind this technique. . . .

Anyways, I'd like to add that there are some people who have said things like :
    "I'm new, can you give me some free rares and coins?"
    ^And that's why people assume everyone is after their clothing, though they should still learn that some people are just nice. . .not always so greedy :/ *Rant over*
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Morose View Post
    I'm sorry Bella D:
    Some people honestly think picking on others makes them "better" O.o I will never understand the logic behind this technique. . . .

Anyways, I'd like to add that there are some people who have said things like :
    "I'm new, can you give me some free rares and coins?"
    ^And that's why people assume everyone is after their clothing, though they should still learn that some people are just nice. . .not always so greedy :/ *Rant over*
    Yeah, I never understood it's logic either. .-.

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast