Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

mewpix100 is offline Explorer

Default I'm tired of being a fairy... But...

All of my stuff and I got lots of stuff on there and I don't want to start over. So I was thinking we should something in the coin shop for style cards and you half to wait one day transform a human to a fairy or fairy to a human and have everything you had before, all your SC, rides, coins, membership, everything you had before! The style card would be in the wing section you ether choose a wings or you choose a card that says "No Wings" and then you can buy new hair styles and stuff. and then your different so comment below and hope they will do it![IMG]file:///C:/Users/Patty/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Patty/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Patty/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by mewpix100 View Post
    All of my stuff and I got lots of stuff on there and I don't want to start over. So I was thinking we should something in the coin shop for style cards and you half to wait one day transform a human to a fairy or fairy to a human and have everything you had before, all your SC, rides, coins, membership, everything you had before! The style card would be in the wing section you ether choose a wings or you choose a card that says "No Wings" and then you can buy new hair styles and stuff. and then your different so comment below and hope they will do it![IMG]file:///C:/Users/Patty/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Patty/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Patty/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.png[/IMG]
    sorry about all the the stuff idk why it did that
    Last edited by mewpix100; 08-20-2010 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I'm tired of being a fairy... But...

Erm, I don't think they would do that, because I once asked if the name and skin color of one of my characters could be changed, and they said:
    -"I have wanted to create a character named 'The Lag Fairy' for some time, since this fairy was of my own creation. I did not want to delete one of my characters, so I would like to change Lil Rain's name to The Lag Fairy. My character LIL Rain. Not Rain Wolfheart, or Malti. Also, if it's possible, I would like to have her skin tone changed to the palest color possible. Thank you in advance,
    -Rain"

The following is our response to further assist your child’s issue or what we have done to resolve your child’s issue:

- Referee Silver here.

First off, we can certainly do a name change for you. However, a name must be only 2 words long. And, unfortunately, The Lagfairy is already being used by a player. We can change your name to Thelag Fairy if you would like. Please let us know, or give us a list of 3-5 other names that you would like to have your name changed to. Secondly, we cannot change the color of skin tones. Skin tones, the gender, and race of the characters are the three things that you cannot change on your character.
    Also, there would be many problems. The human and pixie face shapes are not the same, and pixies must have wings. These things would have to be chosen in advance, and I think it would be too complicated.
    Allons-y.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Please don't call Pixies, Fairies, it's kinda rude. Also I would like to change but not really, why? What's the point of being a human in a game and real life? If your a human in-game and in real life what's the point of playing in a game as a human?

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

What I am hoping for someday is that we will be able to have a bank and storage area to have a place to share between our characters. That way it wouldn't matter what you have on one character and you could use everything between them all. Zoo Zoo is getting some amazing stuff from Robbie but she only has an apartment. It is getting really crowded in there! Zadira has a huge house to put things in and so far all she has won from Robbie is two bridges and a walkway. Wouldn't it be the greatest thing if Zoo Zoo could give Zadira her cauldron, her big head button, her train set and all her yellow blocks? I am going to hope that it will happen some day!!!

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

True. I'm a human in-game, but I like to switch it up and play my alts, who are both pixies.
    BTW, fairies are the little evil guys in Merry Vale.
    Allons-y.

wildsjkt is offline Amateur Gamer

ya thats why they give you three differnt character slots
    God is my hero!

Also if your selling Staion Cash cards please tell me if your selling

sanada05 is offline Amateur Gamer

Yep that's right