Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Somerandomperson is offline Explorer

Default im so confused

i know this is a little late but why does Sony keep changing the free realms storyline? i dont ever remember it being about "gleam and gloam counstil" (sounds like soap...) it drives me nuts! im so confused with the storyline that i stopped doing it if anyone knows what it was before that and/or why they keep doing this please tell me thx

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: im so confused

If I'm not mistaken in Memorial Caverns there are paintings that are you can find near the Heartstone and I think the dialogue (when interacting with said paintings) mention something about Gloam/gleam. So it's been there a while it's just not very evident and they never really "pushed" those as FR didn't really have a main storyline back then.

Somerandomperson is offline Explorer

ah i see i thought it was something about the realmkeepers or something guess i was wrong

thanks!

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Cataclysm (FR) :: Wiki :: Free Realms :: ZAM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    So it's been there a while it's just not very evident and they never really "pushed" those as FR didn't really have a main storyline back then.
    While it didn't have a big impact on they game(they nearly dropped the story behind it entirely, even if they left little clues and stuff that it WOULD have a impact on the game: "But if the Gloam Council came about during the Age of Harmony when everyone was working together, is there anything stopping them from coming back now?"), didn't they mention the heartseed in the "chapter one" story? They also mentioned the gloamstone, it's in the story, the artifact that the "Gloam Council" or whatever built.

But it doesn't connect to the story line from TCG at all at all. How the series 5 TCG(TCG) quest is even suppose connects with the main story behind FREE REALMS is beyond me anyhow. There's suppose to be a council too, not one purple dwarf.

The gloam invasion was also odd and didn't connect with the main story..it was really barely a story, the gloam council was suppose to be an actual council with actual humans...and pixies(http://zam.zamimg.com/images/f/0/f0e...cf5318aced.png) who made dumb generic "evil" decisions, not some little tentacle head thing or giant rock monster, maybe they were created and/or controlled by the gloam..but meh.
    Last edited by ashfr; 02-15-2014 at 11:56 PM.