Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BlueVelvet is offline Amateur Gamer

Default I'm not sure everyone is aware of this (we know scamming isn't funny)

From a recent facebook post:

22nohelp.jpg

So we all need to be extra careful; because even those who think they're too smart to be scammed, "it can happen to anyone" applies to you too. And in the words of SOE, we are on our own!
    "Who are you people?!?~~Patrick Star

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I'm not sure everyone is aware of this (we know scamming isn't funny)

Thank you for posting this

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I'm not sure everyone is aware of this (we know scamming isn't funny)

They are working on a new trading system to try to stop scamming. But we still need to be careful when trading.
    Done.

Ru∫y is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by PirateJack View Post
    They are working on a new trading system to try to stop scamming. But we still need to be careful when trading.

They're working on a new method to stop scamming? Where did you hear this? Because when they say in the message they sent everyone in FR, "It is your job to be careful when trading..." etc. It doesn't sound like they're going to fix it.

IGN: Toxic Ammie

kdelaune9 is offline Explorer

Thx for this post I was scammed a few days back and now I know I have to be extra careful.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

I was scammed meh 10 coins yesterday, but i believe it was a safe warning to be careful in trading, and i saw on the facebook page from one of the referees, " More improvements coming soon, " so most likely, there will be an updated trade.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

*bump*
    Did you still manage to buy your figital carrots with anymore spare change, Zach?
    Live your life to the fullest each and every single day, for who knows how much time you have the chance to endure it?

*bump*

digital**
    That totally ruined the joke..
    Live your life to the fullest each and every single day, for who knows how much time you have the chance to endure it?

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ru∫y View Post
    They're working on a new method to stop scamming? Where did you hear this? Because when they say in the message they sent everyone in FR, "It is your job to be careful when trading..." etc. It doesn't sound like they're going to fix it.

A ref told me they were working on one.
    Done.

Blackstarj7 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ru∫y View Post
    I feel like I remember a while ago I heard some discussion about an update to trade windows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast