Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Icon2 I'm not going to be online as much because.....

......I recently came back to my long-abandoned RuneScape account. It may upset some of you for me to say this, but I think RuneScape is millions of times better than Free Realms. I've had my account since 2006(or 2005, can't remember) and I've never spent a cent on it. Needless to say, I still enjoy it very much.
    So yeah, I'm mostly playing RuneScape now instead of Free Realms, and I canceled my FR membership and will probably buy a RuneScape membership soon. If you have a RuneScape account and want to add me as a friend, I'm not going to post my person's name here because it's kind of stupid, but you can VM or PM me if you want to know.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I'm not going to be online as much because.....

This doesn't upset me in the slightest bit. It's like me getting back to Overlord II after like 2 months since I last played it lol. Least you're movin on ahead, just like me! xD (Except it's ALOT different, Started a new weapon THAT DOES BELONG to me, courtesy from and for Overlord II for the AMAZING designs ^^)

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by DawnSeastar View Post
    ......I recently came back to my long-abandoned RuneScape account. It may upset some of you for me to say this, but I think RuneScape is millions of times better than Free Realms. I've had my account since 2006(or 2005, can't remember) and I've never spent a cent on it. Needless to say, I still enjoy it very much.
    So yeah, I'm mostly playing RuneScape now instead of Free Realms, and I canceled my FR membership and will probably buy a RuneScape membership soon. If you have a RuneScape account and want to add me as a friend, I'm not going to post my person's name here because it's kind of stupid, but you can VM or PM me if you want to know.
    I play runescape too! My name is Green Thor6... and guess what... I wear a frog mask there too!!!!!!!!

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Aww! Well We'll miss you!

Take care!
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, lol I haven't played Runescape in like... 2 years? I quit because I didn't like the graphics, plus you couldn't get much if you didn't pay. I THINK... My name is Vichet... I think.
    IGN: James Bigpeach