Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nilla Cookie is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: I'm Not About To Let An Insider Forget What Being An Insider Is All About

I'm also proud to be an Insider; I've met a lot of new people that are the people on FR that I hang with.
    Some friends of mine left .. I really miss them. Some rarely log on. :c

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I'm Not About To Let An Insider Forget What Being An Insider Is All About

i was never one of the "old insiders" at least not the old old ones. i liked partying with anyone i could when i was a newb here, and those were the great times. i met new friends and wasted a lot of time (which is the whole point of this right? ) now it is somewhat a hassle to have fun if you know what i mean, and can get quite boring. i would prefer to go back to the olden days of yesteryear anytime but that isn't going to happen anytime in the near future if we keep on going on as we do...

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

oinkidy is offline Explorer

c'est vrai seniorita
    c'est la vie du belle jambon
    LETS GO BLUES

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I am VERY proud to be an Insider. Though I've only been an Insider for a few months now, Everyone's made me feel as if I had been here my whole life. Though it hurts terribly to see a good friend go off, we know they'll never forget us, Who could, as crazy as we are. But we also know, We'll meet new friends too. I've met a great number of people here I'm very proud to know. I didn't get to meet some of the wonderful members this site had before I came, But I still know they went off to do what fate had planned for them. Ahem. And about the guild problem. There's usually some people willing to help me when Im bored out of my mind on guild chat. Though I wish there was a few more people online more often. I don't KNOW some of the people in the guild, And I've been in it for 4 months O_O Very nice peom Rainy

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Brian Ghostmeadows is offline Amateur Gamer

Ya it is REALY fun being an Insider and its cool hat you were an inr for a year already.

Ive been an insider since February 2nd 2010. I remember all of the random parties we had, and the old motto, "Aint no party like an insider party, cuz an insider party dont stop!" Lately I havent seen many parties at all, I mean maybe a party a week at least would be enough... What happened to all of the parties like Claire's Luau?
    Proud member of <Insiders> Resurgence

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

I'm not an old insider. I just joined last march (My b-day month) and have meet about 2 dozen people I'd never have meet or known about IG. I like meeting new people on here. I want to see the old insiders but with the current updates because I know how to use them. I'd like to meet some of the "Famous" insiders.
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I only have like 10 people or less that I actually talk to, and none of them are on FRI so I'm not really affected by it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12