Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

Default If Free Realms Was Real, What Would Life Be Like For You?

The question is simple. If Free Realms was real, what would life be like for you? Like where would you live, where would you travel to, what kind of job(s) would you have, what would you do for fun, what you ate, what you did each day, things like that. You are welcome to post more than once if you want to add on or list more activities.

NOTE: This is just a fun idea I came up with, so no telling other people that their day is stupid, dumb, etc.

Have fun!

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: If Free Realms Was Real, What Would Life Be Like For You?

I would probably live in Lakeshore, and then travel on horse to get the stuff I need. (no warpstones ) Then my job would be archer, eat Crispy Choy Choy Delight, things like that. ^-^

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

StephanieStonyray is offline Master Gamer

.. I would live in Seaside, and bike everywhere. ... my job would be.. probably an archer, like IamPowerOfStars.... not sure what I would eat xD

Free Realms Player 2009-2014 ~ FR Youtuber since Oct. 2012
    The FR community was always the best one <3

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I would live in either Greenwood Forest far from the camps or Shrouded Glade and I would bike, roll, fly, and ride my tiger. I would eat French Fries and my jobs would be Adventurer and Brawler.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

:O i would live in blackspore x], i would travel with my wolf ride , i would travel every were xD,and i would hang with my friends for fun, and eat tacos! :-D
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

Nilla Cookie is offline Pro Gamer

Ooh! Ooh! I'd probably live in Snowhill and bike everywhere. My job would most likely be either Medic or Pet Trainer [even though it's not around anymore] since I want to be a vet .. :p Haha. c: And of course I'd hang around with my buddies and harvest crops on my farm and stuff, but that's just the etc. part. ^^

SuperZac is offline Amateur Gamer

I would live in a lovely cottage in the Wilds. I would probably be a rebel/hero or something who makes a living from the spoils of fighting evil. I would also be a master chef so I could make Oddly Colored Omelettes every day.
    Skyler Quickrune
    <Adventurers Club>
    Player since May 2009. Lifetime Member. Adventure forever!

Maikers is offline Pro Gamer

I would live in Sanctuary. Yes, of course, I will bike as well, but with my dog! I will farm ALL the time and be a ninja and help defeat bad guys.(: I am also a business woman, trading/selling things.
    IGN: Daniella Archwings

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

I would deffo live in sanctuary, it's warm and a safe environment. I wouldn't really use any of my jobs, maybe just go fishing every now and then. Everyday I would go up to tanglewood fort to buy and trade things and if I don't know what to spend with my money I would go and build! In my spare time I would run my help station and after a long day of work, I would order some dinner from bordon cloo, then go and rest in my 2 floor apartment
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

I would live in the residential area in Seaside! Everyday I would jog down to the beach and relax. If I got hungry, I would eat at Diggy's Cafe. I would probably do all combat jobs plus chef and adventurer. I would go into Cray Caves or fight Surfmonger Arthur or the Prince of Low Tide if I saw them. I would go exploring everywhere! In the water, by the beach, and everywhere else! I would cook and maybe even open my own restaurant! If I ever decided to travel, I go to Snowhill and hike up mountains and explore there. I could go see the beautiful water falls of Shrouded Glade. I could go trade or hang out at Tanglewood Fort in Briarwood or go see the purple rivers and lakes. I could journey to Blackspore and explore the swamps. I could go to Wugachug and join a festival and enjoy some sasprilla. I could do all of that and more! That would be the perfect life for me! *dreamy look on face* xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast