Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aubss

Title: I want to take the time to appreciate everyone

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default I want to take the time to appreciate everyone

Before we all say our good-byes in the last restraining two months, I want to throw in some time to put aside your fears and your grieving and focus on the time remaining time and on the memories put into our lives on FreeRealms.

The memories we have all made together will NEVER DIE. EVER.

I remember the good times. I remember once when we all debated on things and each other. Little did I know that I had friends that cared. I want to thank everyone who has supported me in the long journey of FreeRealms and who has made me a friend who can be trusted and could be a buddy to you.

FreeRealms was built as a community as well as the very well-known website Freerealmsinsider.com. We ARE the community. We stick together, we STAY together. Nothing will end but the game. The heart never dies. WE will keep it beating until we fall to the ground hopelessly, but we can't. There is no hope to less. Nothing will end in a strong battle.

As I said in the previous sentence above, no one will die if we stay strong. There is still two more months left. The time hasn't died. We will survive through this FreeRealms! Together we will win the battle. Together!!! Don't think about the changes because they are GOOD. If we didn't have changes, I wouldn't have posted this! SOE is giving us two more months FLAT to make our last memories in the game. Let's all take the time to make as many memories! Make them together! All of us need to think about not letting go!

Keep trying to convince SOE to keep the game! In the mean time, let's all thank our site administers and producers as they did their best to help everyone through the making! Let's thank our friends for being there for it all! Let's thank SOE for letting us have the opportunity to have a free world to make friends, have fun, and have the will to do anything you want in the gaming history!

These times will be tough, but we will get through it. I will make a thread where you can post your images and videos of memories!

We will win the battle and stay strong! I know it's almost over but we don't need to think that!

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: I want to take the time to appreciate everyone

This community is like a family to me! I will soon say goodbye and move on, as I hope you guys will too
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I want to take the time to appreciate everyone

I will probably stay on this site as long as I can. I just can't imagine what I'd be like without this site.
    Wednesday Grey likes this.
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996