Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Default I need a little help

I found this cave museum and there were puzzles in one area. How do you get the quest that requires you to do those?

I am playing without the benefit of typing, so I have to guess my way though and the person I clicked on brought up the book to show a button and a ticket. I think I need something else before it will let me play, but I don't know what they tell me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

mootooyou is offline Explorer

Default Re: I need a little help

what area of the map is it in? it sounds interesting! let me know and i will go try to find it and see if i can figure it out. i love puzzles!

It is in Sanctuary somewhere. Sorry I can't be more specific. Since I have trouble understanding quests without words, I have been running around collecting stuff. I found the cave museum quite by accident and (silly me) didn't pay attention to where I was when I came out of the cave.

Thanks so much for responding. If I find the cave again I will post better instructions for finding it.

OK, maybe it isn't in Sanctuary. I have run all over Sanctuary this morning and can't find it. I will keep looking so I can post a location.

Yea, I found it again! It is in Sanctuary behind the palace. On the overall map it is right behind the tree. It is called Memorial Caverns. When you get in there you see a map of the caverns. The puzzles are in the part that looks like spokes on a wheel or petals on a flower.

Anyone done the puzzles yet?
    Last edited by Kali Spiritglen; 05-03-2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ciuffi is offline Explorer

i've been in the caverns but i hav't seen any puzzles ill try to look around next time i play
    freerealms name: ciuffi. Server: 1. Main class: medic. Pets name: count paws.

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm curious, why don't you have words? Are you playing in Free Realms in Parallels Desktop for Mac?

skycon is offline Pro Gamer

What puzzles I have been there and did not see puzzles do you mean the signs by the paintings or is there some thing I mist

OK, I didn't have words because at that point I was using parallels -- now I am using boot camp and I have answered my own question. Sorry, but I was stumbling around in the dark for almost a week.

The murals (or paintings) are divided into pieces and I thought they would be puzzles -- silly me! I have done all the quests in the caverns now and none of them are puzzles.

Thanks everyone for your input.

This thread can be closed now - but I don't know how to do it!
    Last edited by Kali Spiritglen; 05-11-2009 at 11:19 PM.