Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: I miss...

Default I miss...

......alot of the old timers, now gone, whom had FABULOUS advice on the game

......not seeing year old threads pop up and needless bumping of what seems like EVERYTHING

.......seeing something besides auction and selling threads in the top 10

yes it's whiny, yes things change, but I reminisce and dedicate this to those who really knew what a fun time is in FR and never complained it was "boring"

any thing you miss about FR or FRI? besides the obvious like the vault? Please share =)
    Last edited by Siobhan EmeraldCastle; 08-25-2010 at 10:26 AM.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I miss...

...Old combat. The new one makes me so tired with all that moving and attacking now that the enemies have higher HP.

...Old item colors and items. My outfits are just getting messed up. And the dev team said they're "Not planning to fix it anytime soon"; then they're so worked up on SC items...It was also a big mistake/development waste to rename all of the job items. Do we really need it?

...Not seeing spammers/daters. Why would someone miss them?

...Seeing more progress in the game with real gameplay updates that are not related to SC in any way. We really don't need an explanation for this,right?
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

LIAMredlake is offline Amateur Gamer

....the cakenstein battles
    ....the halloween partys
    ....and finaly them random blokes that always spoke about the most random things
    Epic Liam is on every server. . .

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

I agree with you in so so so many ways. So many amazing, funny, intellectual, stimulating, people have left us for the same reasons that you have mentioned. It makes me sad. The free market and silly games are all that this site seems to be about now.

I haven't been on FR for very long. I just started right before Halloween so for me not a whole lot has changed in game. Mostly its this forum that has changed. I miss the events here. Insider events were always the highlights of my game play. Getting together with friends and doing some sort of event or challenge together was always so fun. It gave everyone here something new and fun to do in game away from the norm. I think the sheer numbers of people who come to the TCG tournaments shows that people here really want more insider events.

LOTR was so much fun and for the first time in a long time I got truly excited. Fun threads started popping up here everyone was participating and I for one had such a blast. It was the most fun I remember having in a long long time. Then it ended. I was sad because that was it. For a brief second I got a glimmer of hope of what the game could be and how this site could be and then nothing.

One thing that helps, and I invite you to join us whenever you would like. Is to surround yourself with people who still like to have fun and are big kids at heart. I hang out with some of the funnest people. They continuously make me laugh and we have such a great time. Come hang out with me and Darian and Tye. It's a party wherever we are. Yes we also spend a lot of time standing around, laughing, talking and changing clothes lol! Especially Tye and Darian!!!! rofl! but we always have a lot of fun doing it. We try to stay away from the spammers and the girls wanting guys and vice versa and we try to make the best of every battle. We love helping new people level and we like to help them get rare armor. A party almost always follows us to every location.

Just the other night we had to many people to group so we made teams and raced to see which team could get out of the dungeon first. lol! It was a blast! We had such a good time. So come join us. We would love to have you. <3

Steffi you elaborated on that beautifully...and you're not that old?? compared to a good majority you're right up there! Your WON year birthday is coming soon! w0000t!

(btw, had to do that with the 1, couldnt be helped =p)

And yes, there is still fun to be had, but it's spread alot thinner than the "old" days. You guys are always a riot to be around.

And tons more ppl seemed to be getting suspended..or am I just noticing it more?
    Last edited by Siobhan EmeraldCastle; 08-25-2010 at 10:50 PM.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

I miss the old timers like superfreak. This community has changed so much. And not always for the best. No one seems to care anymore. There are now a bunch of random noobs with elitist attitudes everywhere. I just makes me think.....

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

I miss the old combat
    The Vault
    The old combat clothes and weapons
    And most of all The old program!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

..........the old days.

Need I say more?

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

no you need not. I am seriously questioning my membership at FRI. I would have already left of not for the few people left.

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

I miss those people that made free realms enjoyable. Those who were not on every few weeks, but every few hours. I miss being able to play. Most of all I miss when FRI was getting on the map and there were few people here. Too many noobs, TBH(No offense anyone)
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast