Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default I love you, but.....

YOU ALWAYS MAKE BAD DECISIONS!!!!! And who am I talking about? You, SOE. I love FR, but you make decisions that no one is happy with. It really irritates me, and saddens me. I mean, look at all this decisions that no one likes:

• You made only 2 jobs availible to level 20 for non-members
    • You began hardly making any non-members stuff
    • You changed the whole dock, which confused everybody (and it wasn't broken in the first place)
    • You changed the combat system (which also wasn't broken)
    • And took away SC weapons (because of the combat system)

I mean you make a lot of good ideas, but the bad ones affect pretty much everybody. So please, stop making over all bad ideas.

Black Amethyst is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: I love you, but.....

I agree. Soe has good ideas,and they have bad ideas.They should ask first.
    ] I LOVE DEATH NOTE!!!! IM TEAM L

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

1. You wouldn't be making complaints about how the job system was laid out (EG: All jobs are available for taste to everyone but only 2 go to 20) if the game was not F2P. You are using up their bandwidth without paying at all... It's like a stranger coming into your house and living their without paying rent. Not to mention, the price is a total ripoff, and should probably be higher then it is... total blasphemy on their part. Then it just might be a little harder to see that once in three months movie..

2. Can't blame them... how else are they supposed to make money? At least you are not completely locked out of holiday events so there is a little something for you guys.

4. Okay, say goodbye to your internet or cell phones or, we can all go back when Free Realms was just released and loose all it's newest content! (ie: All the events, fishing, soccer star, warp-stones need to be walked to for it to unlock, people have canned chat again and more). If we did not increase our technology or changed things to make them better or to see someone's ideal mindset, we would be pretty down in things. Of course not everyone is going to like one thing, and you happen to fall in the category of not liking the way the combat is. I happen to rail on the defensive side, as I happen to like it... Nothing is perfect, and Free Realms is new (Not to mention a MMO...) it is bound to change by leaps and bounds in all aspects. You signed up for a roller-coaster of change...

5. *shakes head* they are listening you know and possibly coming back with them.. and I seriously have no clue why this matters so much.. exclusives are cool and awesome, I rather not take away from some of the exclusivity of having the old SC weapons.

SOE listens... they try top make the game tailored to the way you guys have been asking for. They don't randomly slab down ideas on Free Realms because they it's a idea one person likes. They take time to /discuss on a topic that they feel needs to be answered and also on topics players have brought up. There are just somethings that are working as intended... Most of the dicisions are brought up by players anyway.

"Do the MO jobs really have to be just simply locked out to us non-members?"
    "Do the people listed as under thirteen really need to be chat canned?"

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I know, i sometimes feel that way too..
    but hey, you shouldn't really be that ...eh...mean to SOE!
    they do what you want and in the time they have!!! YOU try coming up with 1 idea that nobody thought of! See how long it takes ya.

its usually going to be 5-10 minutes... Now try making up lets say A million!

its gonna take weeks months or multipul months! now try making your own little land.
    takes you about a day eh? now try making a little land on the computer.
    It going to take you more than a week for 1! THEY have to do BIG or even GIANT lands and they have to do 5 of them!!!! Don't be so naive, they have a lot on their hands.

(Notherless all of the ideas that are sent in...)

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
    I know, i sometimes feel that way too..
    but hey, you shouldn't really be that ...eh...mean to SOE!
    they do what you want and in the time they have!!! YOU try coming up with 1 idea that nobody thought of! See how long it takes ya.

its usually going to be 5-10 minutes... Now try making up lets say A million!

its gonna take weeks months or multipul months! now try making your own little land.
    takes you about a day eh? now try making a little land on the computer.
    It going to take you more than a week for 1! THEY have to do BIG or even GIANT lands and they have to do 5 of them!!!! Don't be so naive, they have a lot on their hands.

(Notherless all of the ideas that are sent in...)
    I'm not trying to be mean or anything, it's just sometimes they do make bad ideas.

even you have to admit that.

Overall, they make excellent ideas, it's just when they make some ideas I don't agree with.

And I'm not saying they did bad on FR at all, it's one of the most well made games I've seen.

And I'm not saying they don't care.

All I'm trying to say is that sometimes, they make ideas that effect people in a way they don't want.

if you've seen other stuff people have posted about SOE, mine is an understatement. (some people even say they hate them)
    Last edited by Sarah Noblemind; 05-03-2010 at 07:47 PM.

heatwave is offline Explorer

Just remember. It may be a world for you. Friendships built, Adventures had, but to SoE its a buisness. They make there decisions by what people want, but it also has to fit in with them making a profit. If there is no profit for them, guess what, there will be no game.

So if you see a decision it might not make you happy, but it may be what the vocal ones of the community wanted. Combat might have not been broken but im sure there was a number of people who complained about it seeming slow to them. So guess what, they changed it to be more action packed.

If you want things to stay the same you have to be louder then the people out there complaining. The squeeky wheel gets the oil i should say.

Also since Soe is a buisness they want to maximize there profit. And you cant do that by giving stuff away for free. Whats to stop people from not paying a subscription if they can get everything for free, do most of the quests members can do. and get plenty of jobs that they can level up to the fullest. Nuthing, so of course they changed the job system as a trial only for non members. And as such it is not there priority to make items that non paying members can use. This is so that it makes you want to pay a monthly subsctiption so you can share in these cool items.

I dont think 5 bucks a month is bad at all for what you are getting. Instead of making that next trip to McDonalds, make a sandwich and you got your 5 bucks right there. Next time you want a soda, have a glass of water. See its not hard to save up the cash if you want to. (not that you go to mcdonalds or drink sodas, im just saying.)

If you want a full game for free there are plenty of games out there that will allow you to do that. They have there own shops for people to pay to level up faster and get better equipment but you are not forced to pay for any of that. But if you do go that route remember, you get what you pay for. and if you pay nutin guess what you get.
    Are you following me? Ya i would follow me too!
    Can you beat my brute, click here to make your brute and try!

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Heatwave is too right! I want to tell you this! At least they are letting you play as much as you want! Other games (and by other I mean most) Give you a trial 10-14 days! And then after that you have to pay at least $15.99! And they don't offer anything!