Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Title: I got this one little question.

brownsand03 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default I got this one little question.

Why does everyone make serious threads about some game? you know what i mean? this is a kids game there is nothing to stress about bringing rocker hats to sc store so what? or even bringing rare colors in the sc store? i mean like this is just a game not real life i see huge summaries here is it below:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: I got this one little question.

More. seriously

im not a hater of free realms I think it is fun but people stress too much in the second summary the top part is what i mean but you need to chill about rocker hats or black or white sc color (rare) coming into the sc store. some people have been waiting so long to get those and that is why free realms probably put them into the sc store wouldn't you feel the same way I haven't seen people act this way just for an sc store really? how mature.most of these players are like I don't know 13? but seriously grow up it's just an sc store. If free realms want to do that let them it's not your choice. (no offense)

I've seen a player get mad at me once for saying free realms is geting boring and that's how yall are acting right now so that is making me uncomfortable. so you guys should stop making serious threads about that stuff and making it happy like example: hey check out the new items that came in the sc store so happy they brought hipster hats for players who are struggling to get them. im technically saying look on things the bright side not the not so bright side

so stop trying to put random anime pics as your profile pic or sad looking as proflie pics or sad signatures because no one wants to be sad on there b-day. (not for real anime lovers)

do you guys really want to get the stage to waste this much money on some rocker hat?
    you guys are worth more than that and you know it. this is what people buy free realms stuff from ebay. if you get to that stage.
    bandicam 2013-11-08 14-09-39-110.jpg

‚Äči love free realms but just dont get to the ebay stage.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

You had a lot to say, huh?...
    "Why bother?"

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by brownsand03 View Post
    do you guys really want to get the stage to waste this much money on some rocker hat?
    you guys are worth more than that and you know it. this is what people buy free realms stuff from ebay. if you get to that stage.

This is basically that complaint "why do you care about paying REAL MONEY on a VIDEO GAME"(meanwhile buying clothing from the SC SHOP) complaint people overused and worn out, but it's like you intentionally made it to sound stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsand03
    you guys are worth more than that and you know it.
    Last edited by ashfr; 11-09-2013 at 02:56 AM. Reason: fine

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Well since you quoted one of my rants up there, I feel like I should be one of the people to answer this for you.

Why does everyone make serious threads about some game? you know what i mean? this is a kids game there is nothing to stress about bringing rocker hats to sc store so what? or even bringing rare colors in the sc store? i mean like this is just a game not real life i see huge summaries here is it below:

We all know that this is a game and not real life, trust me. I know I personally am not stressing over any of this because I'm aware that it's just a game.
    I wasn't running around in circles yelling "SOE, I'M GONNA QUIT IF YOU ADD OLD GEAR BACK!!!!!" Just because it isn't real life doesn't mean we can't show disapproval of certain things.

We all have different reasons why we play Free Realms, and some people play mainly to trade and try to get better gear.
    Their decision to add old gear back into the game was definitely a game changer. Even though this isn't personally why I play, I'm well aware that their decision to add old gear back into the game is going to be an interesting hit on the economy and already has made some players unhappy.

im not a hater of free realms I think it is fun but people stress too much in the second summary the top part is what i mean but you need to chill about rocker hats or black or white sc color (rare) coming into the sc store. some people have been waiting so long to get those and that is why free realms probably put them into the sc store wouldn't you feel the same way I haven't seen people act this way just for an sc store really?

I wrote that paragraph before they announced anything about adding old gear into SC and you misunderstood what I said. I was talking about them adding rocker hats back into SC just to make some quick money.
    If you really read my paragraph, you would have seen that I supported the idea of them bringing old gear back as long as it wasn't all put into SC. Like I said in my paragraph, I would only be angry if they were trying to take advantage of the player base. Although they may have added them back into sc, they've done a good job with balancing free items with sc items so my opinion has changed. I'm happy with the way that they added rocker hats back in and I'm really glad that players now have a chance to get an item that they've wanted for a long time.
    how mature.most of these players are like I don't know 13? but seriously grow up it's just an sc store.

I'm an adult.
    If free realms want to do that let them it's not your choice. (no offense)

Of course it's their choice. I'm not running this game. I was just sharing my opinion about the situation just like you're sharing yours about forum negativity.
    I've seen a player get mad at me once for saying free realms is geting boring and that's how yall are acting right now so that is making me uncomfortable. so you guys should stop making serious threads about that stuff and making it happy like example: hey check out the new items that came in the sc store so happy they brought hipster hats for players who are struggling to get them. im technically saying look on things the bright side not the not so bright side
    I'll agree that I was focusing on the negatives in my posts about this, but the biggest positive in my opinion (which was newer players being able to enjoy this gear) was mentioned in my posts. Different people are going to react to things in different ways and people aren't always going to be happy about everything.
    so stop trying to put random anime pics as your profile pic or sad looking as proflie pics or sad signatures because no one wants to be sad on there b-day. (not for real anime lovers)
    .. You lost me here.

I'm pretty lost now, although I agree that it's a waste of money to buy something for that price and is more than likely a scam.

By the way, welcome to FRI. 8] It's always nice to see new people. I don't mean to make you feel like I'm pushing you around here with my responses, and I apologize if I am. I'm just trying to help you understand why I post the way I do.

Last edited by Zalesana; 11-08-2013 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Grammar.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast