Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Title: I Find Dumb

weehusker is offline Master Gamer

Default I Find Dumb

I Find It Dumb For People To Spend So Much Real Money On Virual Items!
    For Example100$ Spent For Milk Gloves? you Can Buy Something Real With That Money and have good Use For It! Like A Bike or Scooter! I Think Its Smarter To Trade Rares you have then blowing off money for it! Also Sport Shades! People Spend So Much money one these virtual shades when they can buy pysical Shades!
    I have been wanting to put this out there for long time! Its just my opinion!
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I Find Dumb

Mad that people spend real money on items IG? If find you it dumb, don't do it. It's their choice, anyway. Let them spend $500 for a rocker set, who cares?

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

weehusker is offline Master Gamer

Im Not Mad I Just Find It Weird
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by weehusker View Post
    Im Not Mad I Just Find It Weird
    It may be weird, but if there is one thing I've learned playing FR it is some people will get those things no matter what. It doesn't matter if it's hacking, scamming, trading or buying it with real money, they will get it.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

I personally find it dumb as well, during the Snow Days event I remember a player bragging about how they spent over $300 on SC.... But hey its their money they can choose to spend it any way they want. What I fear is that is probably isnt their money, the general audience of this game are minors so it would not be too far fetched to assume that they are getting this money from their parents or legal gaurdians. In which case I say it is such a sad and poor investment, that money could be going toward savings for their college education amoung other future aspirations. Even if you have money to spare think about it, you could buy over 20 video games that would provide you with hundreds of hours of content and entertainment for the same price people are spending on virtual pixels that provide absolutely no additional content what so ever. But once again its their choice, albeit a bad one imo.

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    I personally find it dumb as well, during the Snow Days event I remember a player bragging about how they spent over $300 on SC.... But hey its their money they can choose to spend it any way they want. What I fear is that is probably isnt their money, the general audience of this game are minors so it would not be too far fetched to assume that they are getting this money from their parents or legal gaurdians. In which case I say it is such a sad and poor investment, that money could be going toward savings for their college education amoung other future aspirations. Even if you have money to spare think about it, you could buy over 20 video games that would provide you with hundreds of hours of content and entertainment for the same price people are spending on virtual pixels that provide absolutely no additional content what so ever. But once again its their choice, albeit a bad one imo.
    I agree on this. It is somebody's choice, but we can still dream of a game with no crazy things. I have my own issues: the adventure and world chest items. (What? Let me finish! I have my reasons!) My issues are that these items can only be earned once, ever, throughout the game. If you walk up to me and offer me 10000000000000000 coins for even my seeker's pants, I say no. Period. Every offer like that at parties makes me slightly wanting to leave it, and the markets here with it make me debate making a purchase. I'm not calling you crazy, I'm just saying it makes no sense to trade an item you have a 0% chance of earning again for anything you have even the teensiest chance to earn. Something like black ice skates, for example, have a chance of coming from the chest, however slim it is. You are not likely to get it, but hey, you still can. It's gone to the point where there are only two girls in the game, me and my sister, that I know for sure did not chicken out of Briarwood and got their Traveler's Shorts, if they have them, the 'easy way'. Just my opinion.
    weehusker likes this.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by bnbnbnbn34299 View Post
    I agree on this. It is somebody's choice, but we can still dream of a game with no crazy things. I have my own issues: the adventure and world chest items. (What? Let me finish! I have my reasons!) My issues are that these items can only be earned once, ever, throughout the game. If you walk up to me and offer me 10000000000000000 coins for even my seeker's pants, I say no. Period. Every offer like that at parties makes me slightly wanting to leave it, and the markets here with it make me debate making a purchase. I'm not calling you crazy, I'm just saying it makes no sense to trade an item you have a 0% chance of earning again for anything you have even the teensiest chance to earn. Something like black ice skates, for example, have a chance of coming from the chest, however slim it is. You are not likely to get it, but hey, you still can. It's gone to the point where there are only two girls in the game, me and my sister, that I know for sure did not chicken out of Briarwood and got their Traveler's Shorts, if they have them, the 'easy way'. Just my opinion.
    Those collection reward items are very cheap because they are extremely easy to obtain and if you want multiple pairs you only have to make a few more accounts and trade over the spare collection items then complete them again. The only items that can not be obtained more then once are retired items which make them significantly more valuable. Valuable enough to spend $100 on a pair of gloves? I dont think so but there sure are people out there that seem to think so.
    weehusker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    Those collection reward items are very cheap because they are extremely easy to obtain and if you want multiple pairs you only have to make a few more accounts and trade over the spare collection items then complete them again. The only items that can not be obtained more then once are retired items which make them significantly more valuable. Valuable enough to spend $100 on a pair of gloves? I dont think so but there sure are people out there that seem to think so.
    I wouldn't say extremely easy. It took me weeks. And I'm talking about the rare/elite coin ones.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.

Quote Originally Posted by bnbnbnbn34299 View Post
    I wouldn't say extremely easy. It took me weeks. And I'm talking about the rare/elite coin ones.
    Those are even easier. Once you know their locations or simply look at a guide, you can collect every explorer coin within an hour or so.

But it's losing an item you can't ever get again and making people lazy. Neither of which are good. I've collected all exploration items except gloves, and am well into getting my keys, and I know how outrageously long it takes. Anybody else joining the 'club' of Traveler's Shorts owners who have earned it, not traded for it? Or are all you short owners trade fanatics?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast