Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Icon12 I cannot help but think....

....about how things were a year ago on Free Realms. I feel terribly sorry for the newer players who never got to experience the old Free Realms. I know that the majority of players who joined more recently still think it is a great game, but still...
    Everything is so bright and shiny now. Sure, that's lovely and all, but I would gladly give anything for just a single day of the dull, faded realms, which are now fading from my memory just as the old bright blue became almost white. I can no longer remember the combat system, nor can I picture the old UI unless I see a picture.
    Remember the vault, with all its lovely treasures inside. The treasure tickets were accurately named. I had forgotten about them until a few days ago when my sister mentioned something about her teacher having something of the same name.
    I remember a year ago, exactly, I believe, when they did that update with the style cards and soccer star job, with all the Halloween decorations in Sanctuary. I can no longer go on Free Realms without crying. That's one reason I haven't been on a lot recently. The other was that it annoys me greatly to see so much improper grammar, especially with the "your" where "you're" should be, and when people capitalize words that shouldn't be capitalized(I Mean Like This). I didn't want to get banned or anything, so I took a one-week-or-so break from the forums. Of course, when I came back you had completely changed it, and it took me this long to figure out how to post a thread..
    Oh well. I think I will get back on soon(and try to become more active here on FRI from now on), when they do another update and add the gothic rag doll and witch costumes back to the marketplace.
    Anyway, happy Halloween!

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I cannot help but think....

*Starts Crying.* The old realms is fading from my memory too.

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Mudfur123 is offline Amateur Gamer

gosh... I agree so much! I loved the old realms! I want it back sooo much!
    Find me on FR Dovasarey, Server 8
    Spoiler: show
    A proud member of <Mystic Mayhem>

CATZ IMA KITY CATZ AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE!

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

I agree, 110%! FR should make one day where the old UI and combat systems are used, just to help us remember. R.I.P., old Free Realms.

I agree about the grammar part too. It seems that people on here don't bother with spell-check. I don't either, (LOL) but I alwasy re-read my post a couple times and edit out any typos I see afterwards.
    Allons-y.

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

If nothing else, they could re-add the treasure ticket system... It wouldn't be THAT hard. Get off your bum, SOE.

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Wolfheart View Post
    I alwasy re-read my post a couple times and edit out any typos I see afterwards.
    Oh, really? Alwasy?
    Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 10-03-2010 at 07:23 PM.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

I sure do miss the old FreeRealms, but we must move on.

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

I miss the old FR also....SOE has been bringing back some stuff from last year such as Halloween Costumes and Summer Items.. They should at least bring the old combat system and the vault back too

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Oh my gosh, I <3 this topic. I <3 the old realms. I wish there was half servers for old realms and other half for the new. I miss the vault, the clothes, the combat system, the old coloring, and everything. Now, the combat system now days is the first person to press two wins. SOE this is one of your epic fails, ok? I hope you are reading this. People don't like the combat system, we want the colors back, and the vault. That is all I have to say. Also, I am glad you are back and thank you for making this thread.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, I miss it too. I barely play on the game anymore. And
    @Inua: I can barely read that. xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast