Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Icon2 I am Quiting Free Realms

i used to love this game. i was addicted to it for a while. but lately. Sense i have come to Free Realms Insider. iv'e started to dislike the game. Not only is the game and the forum full of rules. But the game is just full of little kids spamming and online dating. the game went from a fun MMORPG to a Kids Online dating game. all i see in game anymore is either someone spamming or 2 people talking about how much they love each other....idk i might not quit the game just yet. but i think i am gonna quit the forum. Just way to many rules. and everyday i get a message from some admin or founder of the site, about something i did wrong. This thread i made is probably gonna be consider'd rude or mean. and will get taken down. IDK does anyone else think the forum has to many rules? I know its family friendly. but why do kids need to be on a forum anyway? shouldnt they be outside playing?
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Default Re: I am Quiting Free Realms

if your quitting can i buy stuff from your charcter?

i think it has a moderate amount of rules some of them are just to keep kids in check so that thry dont do stupid things thats what i think
    Last edited by Barren Shadowblood; 04-29-2010 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Icon8 Re: I am Quiting Free Realms

Quote Originally Posted by Barren Shadowblood View Post
    if your quitting can i buy stuff from your charcter?

i think it has a moderate amount of rules some of them are just to keep kids in check so that thry dont do stupid things thats what i think
    i am not so sure about quiting the game yet. but i am going to be quiting the forum.
    My Youtube My Xfire

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan3Tears View Post
    I know its family friendly. but why do kids need to be on a forum anyway? should they not be outside playing?
    Welcome to the modern day . - And it seems Free Realms fit the bill with a MMO for kids that is more achievable then a game like WoW for them, which is for more 'older' people. They want to look mature, and seem to somewhat fail at it because of the dating thing and on.

Now though, the computer is just another version of the portal that is fun and distraction for people. I'm not going to have a fit because someone rather play on the computer then go outside and play and if they want to it's just their thing (I'm not saying your having a fit of course, just trying to get the right to opinion across).

I'm not too sure what to say about the subject of rules. I tend to be very cautious when doing something that could be deemed questionable (Deemed myself a worrywart) ... I just guess the rules are pretty moderate on this site, with basic forum rules adapted to protect people's identity from being taken or to be blamed for a stalker to find one of the children here... Mainly my view point is coming from because recently I had my internet identity used and pretended to be me by linking to my GamerDNA, saying area of location (province), and using my alias name. It's very easy for one just to take away your identity or find you... and that's how I see the rules.

All in all, it was very great to meet you. I hope that, if you leave, that the journeys will always be filled with fun and rainicorns.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Sorry to hear you are quitting =(

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Awww..that's terrible news to hear.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

bryan thats sad i wanted to meat up in game sometime well, youve been a great freind on here.
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

guys im not quiting the game yet. but i might quit the forums.
    My Youtube My Xfire

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Bryan, I hope that you will reconsider leaving the forums. I know the rules may seem harsh to you but if even one of the sweet kids that I have met on here were to be hurt by lack of rules then that would be one of the most terrible things I can think of. I think this site is so great and special because of the rules and the strict policy of protecting its followers. I understand if it isn't a good fit for some but for the young children who come here it is a necessity. Just know that if you decide to leave then that is your choice and you will be missed.

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Sounds like you just need to find a different server to play on in game, not all of them are full of spammers.

For the forums, the rules are there for good reasons, it would be far worse here without them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast