Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: I already moved on, and I'm happy :D

jellaybeanny is offline Amateur Gamer

Default I already moved on, and I'm happy :D

Hello hello! So I was looking through a few threads in search of a new great game, and I think I found a lovely one It's called TERA Rising. I joined this game a few days ago, and let me just tell you how it panned out.

Basically, you first get to choose your race, which could be human, high elf, elin, and more. (I can't remember off the top of my head XD). And it took me about a half hour to choose which one because they are all so great. I chose to be an Elin though, and I moved on to details, like changing her face and eyes, the way her eyebrows were set, and so on. This took me another half hour because I like being perfect with these types of things.

Then came the names!

The way I had her look, you would think she was a fire child, so I looked up fire names and named her: Pyralis.Celosia . (The dot is there because that stands for spacing).

When I entered the game, the graphics were amazing and I was so surprised by how nice and welcoming people were. In the chat, there was people recruiting for their guilds, and even saying that they welcomed new players into the guild too. If you need help, there is always going to be someone to help you. And I like that about this game.

This game takes a few hours to download, but you only have to wait until it's downloaded 10% for you to start playing, so I think that's awesome.

I know it may be hard for you to move on, and that's okay, but this game is really great filled with welcoming people so you should at least give it a try!

OH and as Zalesana said below, this game has an M rating, meaning 17+. So if you happen to be very close to that age, like 15 or 16, then you personally have my word that you can play. (I'm in that area ). Just be sure to maybe ask your parents if you can play if they're strict on stuff like that, and yeah, I think that's it.

~ Rainböw
    Last edited by jellaybeanny; 04-06-2014 at 04:37 PM.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I already moved on, and I'm happy :D

I and a couple friends moved to this game as well, and it's fantastic. Everything has so much detail put into it and the classes actually take skill to use. It's not just button mashing, you have to aim at things as well.
    Zalesana likes this.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    I and a couple friends moved to this game as well, and it's fantastic. Everything has so much detail put into it and the classes actually take skill to use. It's not just button mashing, you have to aim at things as well.
    Exactly and this is something I love as well. It may take some getting used to, but the gameplay is really nice and the graphics are amazing.

I also really love Tera. I have a cute little, Elin berserker. The only thing is that it lags a lot for me and the only way to keep it from lagging is to bump down the graphics... a lot. It's strange because I can usually play other games with the graphics settings maxed just fine.

Another game I enjoy is Aion. The graphics are also pretty good and the character customization is great. Like, you can even customize the bodies, which is something you can't do in Tera.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I play Tera. 8]

Only thing I guess I could add since this forum has some younger members is that the game is rated M (age 17+). Just felt like I should add that in case it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    I play Tera. 8]

Only thing I guess I could add since this forum has some younger members is that the game is rated M (age 17+). Just felt like I should add that in case it matters.
    Thanks for reminding me! I will add that into my post

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

I might consider.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

RayWonderMetal is offline Pro Gamer

Are these available on Mac? I've been searching for good games on Mac for months now and am yet to find one that isn't just a typical MMO.
    ~ I wish everyone the best as they depart from the lovely world and community of Free Realms ~

EpicTiffany2 is offline Newbie Explorer

​I will check it out, its time for me to move on...

Quote Originally Posted by RayWonderMetal View Post
    Are these available on Mac? I've been searching for good games on Mac for months now and am yet to find one that isn't just a typical MMO.
    It actually depends on what Mac you have. If you have a Mac that isn't able to download, you'll have to get Windows. For more info, you can go here: https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/foru...n-a-Mac?page=1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast