Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Title: How has your Halloween been?

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default How has your Halloween been?

Sorry for my absence! If I join I stay LOL.

How have you guys been?! I'm doing okay but I have a bit of an upset stomache :I

So how are YOU guys? Was your Halloween okay? What were you guys for Halloween? If you didn't go collect your sugar, what would you have been for Halloween and what was your plans for the day?

Let me tell you how my Halloween was! I live in a loop neighborhood so not too many people come around to my place for Halloween (or should I say just this year because I just moved to into this new house a few months ago). I dressed up as a vampire (LOL) but that was my change of plans because I WAS going to be a pumpkin witch.

My Mom stated that this year I would not be going trick-or-treating. Apparently she let me only go around my small loop. Before I went to my first house, my friend called me saying that she could come over to my house. When my lovely friend Akima came over, I asked my mom if I can go full on ToT. I got a HUGE HUGE bag of candy! Over in my city, there isa rich part of town that serves large candy bars. I misse my chance but got lots of chocolate! YUM!

Looking forward to seeing what you guys did!
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: How has your Halloween been?

I have not gone trick or treating in probably a decade. I had to work on Halloween but after that I came home and pretty much just chilled out for the rest of the night. I don't really do anything special on the holidays, they pretty much just become a pain when you get older.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Well, for Halloween I did nothing. Didn't dress up, nor trick or treat. Although I ate candy and got hyper, so yea.
    "Why bother?"

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

It was raining during our neighborhood's ToT. I dressed up as "Breaking Bad" Walter White. I was handing out candies. I greeted the ToT'ers, "Happy Halloween,... Stay out of my territory!" (:

Egg Zachly likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

I was working until seven, and then I helped my friend take her two younger brothers trick or treating. That went on until nine, so I came back and went to this club for a Halloween party with some other friends.

I was dressed up as as Alice from Alice in Wonderland and my other friend was the Mad Hatter. We looked pretty awesome, and the only people that did something like that.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Sounds interesting everyone! Me and Akima were havin a sleepover and stayed up for twenty minutes STRAIGHT XD I'm tired *yawn*
    Cambri

I mean hours
    Cambri

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Went to a friend's house with four others. We wanted candy but didn't have costumes so we just put our hoods up on our sweatshirts and said we were gangsters. We trick or treated for a good hour and a half and stopped by a church and got some (horrible) apple cider. Of course I spilled it all over my hand so that was painful.

Some lady gave us an apple and cough drops.

After that we watched Freddy vs Jason for 5 minutes before realizing how crappy the movie is so we went outside and started tackling each other on the grass. Saw these girls from our school cutting across the yard so we ran through the yard and scared the living crap out of them. Ding dong ditched about 3 houses and then went back to tackling each other. lol
    ashfr likes this.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    It was raining during our neighborhood's ToT. I dressed up as "Breaking Bad" Walter White. I was handing out candies. I greeted the ToT'ers, "Happy Halloween,... Stay out of my territory!" (:

Breaking Bad FTW!@!@!@! I think I love you in a totally plutonic way.

Ijaz is offline Amateur Gamer

Did nothing because no one actually has fun, trick or treats so was just a usual night for me haha.
    ._.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast