Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default How to get SC and be a member without any spending of your real money

Ok, this is pretty simple. You start off with 250 SC don't spend it. Instead go and get a free starter card. Starter card gives you 250 SC, a free membership, and a magical potion. That will keep you stocked in for 2 months. During those 2 months level and do power hour at Croaking Vale daily. Get 20k per day. Meaning in 10 days you can buy a $5 SC card with coins from someone. Buy the code your stocked in for 2 months. Keep on doing that.

For no starter card. If you don't want to go out and get a starter card then level all your jobs to level 4. Level adventurer to 20 and as well as Card Duelist. Get collections. Sell them, save up for 200k. Buy a SC card with that your first membership month right there. Get 20k per day when you have the membership with power hour in Croaking Vale. 10 days of saving with 20k per day equals to a $5 SC card. Buy that from someone, stocked in for another month, then so on.

Hope you can do this!

Jennz is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: How to get SC and be a member without any spending of your real money

Sounds great an all but thats sure a lot of battling :/ hopefully it will help someone out there though

Proud Member of <INSIDERS>

Default Re: How to get SC and be a member without any spending of your real money

OMG, come to think of it, you're right.

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

I am not new so the starter card won't help me at all.

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

yeah, the starter cards won't work for people who have been on free realms for a long time:/(like me)
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Actually they do.
    I've used one.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

sanada05 is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks for the tips !