Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Drakaden is offline Explorer

Default How to gather final tier items without using materials on non-combat jobs

I did not see a post mentionned anywhere about this, and i am sure some people do not realize it yet, so i am posting this helpful tip:

To attain your miner/chef/blacksmith lvl 20 items, go on the Activity finder, and click the More! button until you find an activity of the job that you seek, you will do the mini game without spending ANY ressources, and you can do it as many times as you want.

The only task that does not apply to this rule is the smelting, because smelting only shows copper and tin on the activity finder, you have to go to an actual forge and use yer ressources to get those fully loded boots.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How to gather final tier items without using materials on non-combat jobs

It's been posted many times, actually, and most of the active readers on the site know of this. Only another thread to add to it, I suppose.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Default Re: How to gather final tier items without using materials on non-combat jobs

My apology then, it must be old because it is not in the most recent, it must have gotten lost in the pile of threads.

Very lost lol. No worries, hopefully those that don't know this will learn of it now.

im active and did not know so thanks
    "Proto Man" cant spell it without pro and cant spell it without o man

Summer Bash Party!!!! CHECK OUT THIS LINK -------->
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=20629

How?I don't really understand...

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Press L when you are in the game, close the calendar, then you have a screen showing a lot of activities and a More! button at the bottom left of the screen, keep clicking the More! button until you find an activity that you seek.

Oh I know that...

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Ah wow, I didn't know these wouldn't spend resources... thank you!

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

... I feel I'm the only one that reads through all posts, then. I guess it was lesser known knowledge than I'd assumed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast