Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default How does group EXP gain work?

I've been observing how you gain EXP when you're in a group, but it seems like it could be either of two options.
    1: Everyone gets EXP for what one person defeats.
    2: You only get the EXP if you deal the death blow.
    Can any FR staff clarify how group EXP works?
    Master of all jobs and lover of red!

Sleepingwolf is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: How does group EXP gain work?

Freerealms seems to work on a different model than most similar games, you don't get exp per creature defeated but for completing the mini game and any bonus goals. From what I've observed everyone in the group gets their own rather than it being divided but the amount given is modified by the number of people in the group.
    This is just based on my own observations and not any real knowledge of how it's actually coded to work.

Actually, stars are EXP on freerealms. That's why it always seems to work out that you have enough stars to have all your moves mastered by the time you get to level twenty. If you look to the right side of the screen during any fight, you'll see that there is a small bar that shows you how much stars you have earned so far in the minigame. It adds a certain amount of stars to that bar whenever you defeat an opponent. The number of stars you get is dependent on which type.
    Master of all jobs and lover of red!

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

1 is correct.

Everyone in a group gets EXP (Or stars as FR would have it) all at the same rate (EG: everyone get's 5 stars if someone in the distance kills one enemy that is suppose to give 5 stars)

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。