Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: HoverBoards

DemonNinjaFox is offline Explorer

Icon2 HoverBoards

I think Hoverboards are epic!
    What do you guys think
    by the way i completly think people should buy one
    you can go super fast on them, jump higher, and do tricks!
    they range from 400-500 SC and there super sweet!
    Buy yours today

HELPFUL HINT- To get on your hoverboard, hit the sattle picture right above where you talk. Also you can have more then 1 mount
    http://i4.ytimg.com/i/s8CwgbtXMLwJZt...1.jpg?v=989719
    YO i am Jason Foxsurf, i love free realms, want punk pants ---->

CometWinterheart is offline Explorer

Default Re: HoverBoards

Yeah, hoverboards are pretty cool, but they aren't THAT fast, though.

All of hoverboards and rides will allow your character to go travel slightly faster in exact same speed, but that's it. I rather to use Postman to go faster with awesome shoes. XD

And yes, you can own more than one ride, as well.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I know that I am in the minority here, but I do not care for the in-game tech items. I must admit that they do look like fun. They just do not seem to fit the fantasy theme of FR very well. They seem to be more along the lines of sci-fi. If FR wanted to insert a non animal mount; Why did they not go with something like a flying carpet, or a cloud ride? If it's all the same to you; I'll stick with my boring horse.

I will give you this. They fit the game theme a lot better than the Kart driver and Demo driver jobs. Whoever decided that autos fit into the FR theme, has earned an epic fail from this pixie!

You may now proceed to blast me. Not to worry. I'm used to it.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Princess Sokello is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    I know that I am in the minority here, but I do not care for the in-game tech items. I must admit that they do look like fun. They just do not seem to fit the fantasy theme of FR very well. They seem to be more along the lines of sci-fi. If FR wanted to insert a non animal mount; Why did they not go with something like a flying carpet, or a cloud ride? If it's all the same to you; I'll stick with my boring horse.

I will give you this. They fit the game theme a lot better than the Kart driver and Demo driver jobs. Whoever decided that autos fit into the FR theme, has earned an epic fail from this pixie!

You may now proceed to blast me. Not to worry. I'm used to it.
    I have to agree with you, but FR isn't entirely fantasy. Why would we have a mailman job if this was supposed to be fantasy?
    ♥Sokello♥
    ♥Exertion♥
    ♥"How would you liek it if the chest spammed you?!"♥

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilds View Post
    I have to agree with you, but FR isn't entirely fantasy. Why would we have a mailman job if this was supposed to be fantasy?
    What? Wizards and warriors do not get mail?
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Softballlove19 is offline Pro Gamer

Lol! But I do love the hover boreds! I have A Horse, A Hoverbored, and a Surfbored!

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Layla, alot of jobs in the game are NOT fantasy. I can name many, here Adventurer- Survivalist in real life, Archer- same, Blacksmith- same, Chef-same, kart driver-car racer, fisherman-same, demo derby-same, medic-doctor, miner-same, postman-same, soccer star-same. So if you want it be COMPLETELY Fantasy, you would have to remove these jobs. So making something completely on one thing is kinda hard.

The ordinary surfboard is the new "hightops",

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

I have a Dino, Dragon, Unicorn, Horse, Surfboard and a tiger. I am good with those and I luv them all. (Well not the dino...)